2-13-07 Mad L33t Drifto Meet

Meet at Mighty 10ish. Wait for Ryan to show because he gets out of work at 9:45 and never makes it to mighty by 10. Then mad drifto fun for the night. Always best when nature replenishes the snow stash. So who’s down?

:frowning:

still haven’t had time to fix the honda

soon as i do though, i’m gonna tighten that ebrake as much as i can, and bet your ass i’ll be at every drift meet lol

Take the Z out.

I’m not down…sorry.

Maybe for a little bit. I gotta get up early tomorrow… Obligations…

i think ill entertain the sentra with some dorifto, we shall see what the snow looks like at 10

what mighty ???where???

n00b…Sheridan @ Eggert…Yings Plaza

im down

deepending on how late your out ill be in … id love to see what my new foci will do in the snow

did i just put tires on ur car at pepboys?

i got nothing else goin on tonight, so i guess i’ll be there

i’ll be there.

too far of a drive too late at night in too shitty conditions…Cheektowaga/West Seneca area I am down

i guess someone doesn’t quite get the point of these meets. :lolham:

Or someone has proper sense, one of the two. :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry dude…i aint driving about a 1/2 hour in slippery conditions to go slip and slide some more…now if some peeps want to goto Flix then ill go

im up for somewhere in west seneca cheektowaga as well.

Too bad I don’t have your #, we ended up in Cheektavegas and West Seneca for the most of the meet. Good night though, just got home. Maybe next time for ya.

Shit did I miss it? Ahhhhhh nope.

Anywho Justin I like how you posted I’d be late and of course, I twas. Anywho, good stuff.

Devin we went back to your place, and that road is probably the most fun you could have just leading up to the location.