Official Introduction!!!! DecalEverything.com

Who we are:
mickdad246 - Lenny
DecalEverything.com - Branden

What we do: Graphic Design and Printing solutions for the everyday consumer and business. We offer a wide variety of printing solutions. Business cards, table cloths, vehicle magnets, banners, wall decals, apparel(heat transfer and embroidery), die cut decals, full color vinyl stickers, labels, signs, etc, the list goes on. Just ask us and we most likely can do it! We offer full customization.

Goal: Provide affordable printing solutions for the everyday consumer and business. Locally owned and operated.

We now offer NYspeed die cut and full color vinyl stickers as well as a wide variety of other premade decals/stickers. Check them out at our site. All Nyspeed members receive 10% off all orders with the coupon code NYSPEED10

Full Color Link
Die Cut Decal

email - sales@decaleverything.com
instagram - decal.everything
facebook - facebook.com/decaleverything
phone - 716.675.6420
[B][B][B][B]website - www.decaleverything.com

We look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

[/B][/B][/B][/B]

Welcome!

Posters?

I saw my buddies crf50 with the graphics kit you guys made. Looks solid! How much for graphics for a crf50?

I have a really intricate logo that I want to die cut. A few places have told me it can’t be done. Up for a challenge? I think if it’s printed large enough it would work.

Where’s your shop, I need some number backgrounds for a bike.

:tup: Might be contacting you to have the wife’s stuff done for her Dog Treat business.

Nice, I was just about to post on here looking for someone to design a logo… Will be contacting you

They sent us some samples and it’s top-notch work :tup:

I have PMed everyone that had specific questions. Those of you looking for future jobs, feel free to contact us via email, phone or PMs with more information on what you are looking to have done. Don’t forget to use the NYSPEED10 code when ordering through our website or mention that you’re a member of NYspeed or any of the sister forums when contacting us directly to receive 10% off your order.

• Updated - - -

Glad you guys liked the samples! :tup:

Got my order placed. Can’t wait to get it in!

You guys do local pick up and sales? Would be nice to just stop in for some Nyspeed decals instead of buying through the web and having them shipped.

Killed it! I was a huge pain in the ass about this order, and they stuck with my the whole way. The original logo was impossible to print as a die-cut. So he altered the original or us and cleaned up so it could be printed.

Our original logo (ignore background):

Here is how the die-cuts turned out:

Looks great! Glad you like them! :slight_smile: