Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

They are charging $60 for you to drift in their shitty ass parking lot?!? Wow, id talk them into repaving it for that price lol

Ha it took them 18 years to redo the track

Shift 518, the home of bitches, complainers, and poseurs.

I dont drift.Would be interesting to go watch and see how it turns out

+1, id be watching all the clowns ruin their shit

:+1 You can watch me destroy my new suspension :ahh

thanks for the support…

i <3 all the fucking haters on here. we never bitch or rag on you guys for roll racing or drag racing and yet we get shit for STARTING OUR OWN EVENT. we like cars just as much as the rest of you guys so why not cut the bullshit.

so true mike!

I’m deff goign to try to drive in the second event, I will driving at least at one of these damn things

ugh I hate being broke

it’s not that much. plus we have 4 events so you have plenty of time. just work on the car get it ready and come out to get hated on!

Haha the big things is I need my bushings/rear subframe bushings, new axles and a welded diff before i do this… oh and tires of some sort

I may not have a welded, but I need to at least get all my bushings sorted out/axles before im comfortable thrashing on the car.

yea i hear ya.

mike, did you put me on the so-rad list?

lol yes.

:lol:ahh

Easy tough guy, all i said was that you guys are drifting in a parking lot full of potholes. It was more of a fair warning for those who do not know the terrain. So calm down chief, do as you please.

Don’t worry we’re not bitches. We drive 3 hours to a track, repeatedly drifted through a pothole in the middle of the biggest turn, drove 3 hours home.

we are aware of what the lot is like,thank you for your concern. that’s also why they hold drivers meetings and walk the track to avoid any problems.

don’t call me chief…gaylord!

So why is my name not on the list yet!?!?! :hyper:

paypal d-faction

*EDIT… It’s on there, if your last name in klopman