Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

Good, yeah that’s me.

does anyone know who makes bolt in cages for a 240 coupe?

Well sorry for trying to help out/warn ya about the parking lot. Ill stop posting in your drifting thread, since im the one getting hated on…

CHIEF :wink:

All he was saying is that at first their was a ton of support and now it just seems like this gets hated on a bit. Not necessarily by just you but by everyone.

Yes it’s $60 to drift in a shitty ass parking lot but it’s one step farther then we were last season. Like I’ve said before, we had to start somewhere. Myself, Wallace, Tungsten, and a few others rented Adirondack International Speedway on Sunday and we were very impressed with the track. AND…they are interested in holding an event, so hopefully we can continue talks with them. The only downside to that is the 2 and a half hour drive.

To those that have supported us from the beginning and still do, we appreciate it. Those of you that disagree with certain decisions we have made, you are entitled to your own opinions…and that’s fine. It’s just tough because we have put a lot of our own free time in to setting this event up so that we could have a place to drift that isn’t 3+ hours away. I invite everyone to come down, regardless if you can drift, if you don’t want to drift, or even if you just want to point and laugh, as long as people come I will be satisfied.

Cant you rent one of the state campuses or whatever SCCA Solo racing rents instead?

at auto X we all do our best to reduce tire marks. obviously before/during/out of corners there will be marks but a drifting event will cover the whole lot in burnt rubber. columbia green community college isn’t letting us back from last year after the carnage we left behind on their brand new lot :lol

that was a sweet lot, though :cry:

my point being drifting pretty much aesthetically ruins a parking lot, hence why LVD doesn’t care :lol

probably the most useful post youve ever made. I completely agree. However your avatar better be a tease. I piss all over that shit every night if you buy one.

speaking of avatars get that sexay picture of myself out of yours. kinda ghey.

It would be cool to get a train of you guys drifting the circle off of 890 by GE. Would make for some NASTY pics!!

no.

ok have fun rocking a pic of a guy in your avatar. whatever floats your boat.

this was an extremely useful post, good work haha

what he said…there are plenty of places open to autox but as soon as places figure out what drifting really is it kind of puts the keibosh on that

Yes, but then the problem becomes insurance. It’s VERY difficult to insure a drift event as you can imagine. That’s why it’s easiest to go through a track.

And sam update the list (steve signed up). Derek updated it on So-RAD.

START SIGNING UP GUYS!!! DRIFTING HAS COME TO NY!!!

ok ok calm down.

PP Sent. Bitches.

how?!>?!?!!

wat? sent pp to driftfaction@gmail.com, $62, called you guys bitches and everything.

He changed where to send the money a couple pages back…

wat

driftfaction@gmail.com is correct. relax.