Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

Isn’t that usually how it goes?

My e-brake works epically now.

Fuck yeah.

My car slides epically now. :wow This event should be epic.

I want to partake in said epicness :cry:

this shit still gonna be poppin around 6pm?

I wanna come check it out

ill be there steve. Just trying to get bills paid, and the house needs shit. :'(. Plus me working part time at the moment under the table… FTL.

Now you see how i got perpendicular that one day? no effort needed.

you can add my name on there… as long as I get my car back in time…wow that story sounds familiar

Gates open at 3, events start at 5

if you want your name on there you need to pay the pre-registration

talked to Morgan today and said he would be starting on the new beast this weekend. I can almost start a build thread. Did Benny (or any of you guys) finish drawing up any race tracks designs on the Etch A Sketch? Or is that still to be determined? Will be sending my reg the day my car is street legal.

the track layout is still to be determined

any idea on the time frame for your car? I ask this because pre-registration will most likely close the week or so prior to the event…you can always sign up day of the event though

I dunno if either goes right would like to say I could be driving by next Friday. If the drop the motor on Saturday and get everything else in the beginning of the week I could driving in no time. They only have about 6 hours of work left??? But I dunno I will keep you posted

ill be coming to this. id like to get some confidence with some 2nd gear drift. im not gonna register till the time gets closer. i dont want to take a spot from someone that will likely do better than i.

everyone needs seat time so sign up. you won’t get better if you give away your spot on the track.

You might as well sign up now, I’m a complete newb too so it doesn’t matter.

me too! just go out put it to the floor and turn the wheel!

come on shift…start signing up so we can represent the 518!!

I am going to perfectly represent the 518. I will be there with my car hard parked and I’ll be drunk making fun of all the people around me.

Can you really get any better of a representation

this is true, I am mostly calling out to those who said they were going to drift in the first thread we posted on this topic…

but your insane hard parking and public drunkenness are most definitely welcome!

Yeah my recommendation is to sign up. Don’t worry, there will be quite a few new guys, in addition to many experience drivers who can help you learn really quickly. The thing is if you sign up and don’t know how to drift, you’re cool in my book. Because at least you’re trying.

Course is all second gear. We did some testing today it was great. Here is the final course

red line is when we recommend you initiate, at the earliest.