Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

yea today was good. i had a blast chillin with joe.

Yea dude he’s cool right? I feel so bad cause we were all like… Yeah there’s no way this guy is in D1 blah blah blah and just discredited him at first.

yea i feel bad. but hey i’m a dick what can i say!

Can’t wait to burn some rubber! It’s going to be fun!!

Word

yea track layout was pretty nice, especially for beginners…

and yes joe was a very chill dude

they COULD have done alot more with that lot :frowning: and im starting to get discouraged ONCE AGAIN, because of my fucked clutch, i barely have money for headlights let alone 300$ clutch ill go through in one year drifting :frowning:

no.

oh okay

course kinda resmebles a cock and balls.

Will I be allowed to stand in dangerously unsafe places with cars hurdling at my body semi out of control to get cool camera footage?

I’m cool with it, just don’t bleed on my 1/4 panels.

:+1 I always wanted to hit a person haha, it’s probably like hitting deer :lol

…wellll that’s weird.

apparently srs bzns (idk ur name lol) has swan dick:haha

and like steve said it would be like hitting a deer, i think it would be more fun though

How was the slides considering all the potholes and uneven patches of randoms shit?

Not trying to be an ass… just trying to figure out what my car is in for :lol

get shitty rimzz and cheap tirezz and you’ll be all set :lol

i’ll be rocking rusty, scratched, bent and otherwise beat to shit stock mr2 supercharged wheels with 10 year old cooper cobras :lmao

The parts where you’re really sideways aren’t bad. I was on my 17s it was fine.

yea and i was running my 16’s with 45 side wall and it wasn’t bad. the only part i didn’t like was the end when you had to slow down to exit the coarse.kinda bumpy and also the start heading to the track was a bit bumpy but not bad. if your car is slammed you might be upset but i don’t know of anyone on here with slammed cars that will be drifting. mine was the lowest of the team that i know of and i had no major issues.

:rofl

Yeah! Fuck Sam and his stupid way too low car and dragging resonator.

his car isn’t low…it’s his resonator. i might take mine out and put in a straight pipe in stead.