***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

i will stop up what time are you guys going up at?

pffft fuck the rain its not too bad out anyways…ill be up thurr for a bit i suppose…lets not be sandy vag’s here folks…i doubt anyones gonna melt, if you dont wanna drive your precious cars in the rain just bring the beater up…we can still all hang out

usually around 8:30 or 9…

i will be up there around 8:45 then in my precious beater aka siqqqq neon

any time frame on the hon-duh brent? i wants to see that thing with the new turblow u got!

i had to send it back too small they sent me a t3 flange i need a t4 and the compressor wheel was to small. bullshit!!! any ways at least 3 weeks for the turbo they have to custom build it and then i only have one day a week to work on it so i would say never. jk i dont know i need some motivation!

i could stand behind you with a whip and a bullhorn and yell at you and whip you when you started to slack off? lol…

sucks to hear dude…your sooo close!

wow are you coming on to me lol sounds like my kind of night

:hay:

ya thats what i thought

I’ll be up soon, gonna watch Coach’s Corner then head-up.

Folks, today was the first official meet day, but with the rain, I was not going to bring my car out (as I’d imagine not many others would either), after spending enough time yesterday cleaning it for Micah’s shoot. See you all next week. Glad to see some still went out to support MBT.

meh, i drove by around 915 no one there…so i pulled a u-turn and bounced…

Due to the rain all day so far, the meet will prob. be called. But, who knows. Please, go support MBT, if you have nothing else planned anyways!

eh its fine out now. no reason people shoudlnt go unless it rains again

yea the weather looks fine to me :gotme: its a tit bit nipply but nothing we havent dealt with before…

Yea looks like all the bad weather has passed by

ITS SHITTY IN WEST SENECA BUT I MIGHT STILL COME OUT

the sun has begun to peak out in my Amherst area (less than 5mins from bubble tea/mighty)

Bad weather has passed, sunny here in Tonawanda. I might show.