-=Official NYSpeed Iraq/Afghanistan Pic Thread=-

Yea it was a complex situation but yea right into a house lol. Someone sure had to answer for that one! Silly air defenders.

:eekdance:

And BA pics OP.

^ He srsly got banished for this?

I wish I could find my pics from Iraq. I’ll look around. They were from the first time we were there with George Bush 1. Yes, I’m that old. Luckily this time around I was usually 20,000+ feet above all that shit.

U back? Glad you’re safe.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v256/195/115/1317480920/n1317480920_29199_1233.jpg

Here’s one of my buddies who is over in Afghanistan ATM.

So jealous.

Love to see some vids of the weapons in action!

Yea it was a complex situation but yea right into a house lol. Someone sure had to answer for that one! Silly air defenders.

Ha, ill tell ya what FO’s are def some cool guys to get close with downrange, they dont care about shit.

Love to see some vids of the weapons in action!

I got them, just not to appropriate for NYSpeed forums

And yes im back until my ass heads off to Afghanistan

x2

hope so!

i cummed

really nice pics man. its always nice to hear from troops over there.

and to the guy that was claiming that those arent badass, i want to see him do better in the situation. plus he’s just ignorant for saying that

he’s no longer with us.

:tup:

Lets just make this the Iraq downrange photo thread I know a bunch of us have been. My comp crashed about a month ago and I lost most of my pics :frowning:

I have every single one you emailed out, Drew. Do you want me to send them back to you?

Ill get them next time I see you. <3 I still have a bunch I think.

All the ones I have of drew in iraq he is shirt less and looking very manly :frowning:

Our theme for '09 is not tolerance.

Anyway, OP awesome pics. Makes me glad I’ve never had to do that. So, yeah, thanks.

when i get back on the desktop i’ll dig up some… in the mean time here’s the ones i have on photobucket.

The Ziggeraut(sp?)

and this is the only one i have uploaded from trashcanistan on photobucket
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/sprfreek/badazzme.jpg
It’s good to be the HNIC :slight_smile:

I <3 the big insurgent-smashing bumper on that HMMWV

Bad ass.