woman vs .50 cal desert eagle

:slap:

Sooooooooooooooooo… you have two white trash people who came into some extra money and bought a 50 cal handgun thinking that they were bad ass with one and found out that they were posers the whole time? BIG SURPRISE! She should lay off the crack pipe and he should go get tested for aids and god only knows what other diseases he has from that skinny needing to eat a triple cheeseburger crack whore

I think that needs followed up by this:

:rofl: sleeper

sleeper is just mad cuz he tried to hit it and got denied :kekegay:

I have shot a .50 cal before, it’s a little louder than a .45 and has a little more kick, but it’s not bad.

lol, thanks for the post 01gpgt

lol

I don’t know how she managed that. hard recoiling handguns aren’t hard to hold onto and a 50 ae doesn’t recoil that bad.

the worst recoiling handgun I have ever shot is my kel tec p-3at 380 auto with cor bon +Ps, and is just looks like a little toy gun.

Tell us how you really feel.
lol!

Lets make this a trifecta.

Dumber

Dumb

And just really fucking unlucky.

The sound is great on this.

With FMJs it tries to jump out of my hand a little. I’ve never shot anything but FMJs through mine. I kind of like the kick (not for shooting enjoyment) it’s a reminder of just how much carnage you carry in your pocket. Shooting it periodically helps you not to treat it like the toy that it looks like.

:repost:

I find that handgun rather comfortable to shoot with the Speer 325 gr Gold Dot. And a proper support hand grip prevents excessive muzzle flip. It would have been much worse if she had more than one round in it, she probably would have headshot herself.

^maybe she should’ve. That was pretty funny, that gun weighed 1/2 as much as she does.

this video reminds me of the older video with the middle eastern guy shooting the rifle and getting thrown back into the glass wall…

Haha, I remember that one.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

me and my buddy were at the range shooting his, some guy tried it once and almost hit himself in the face, it was commical

HAHAHA.

How do I get that job?
and
I want one.