woman vs .50 cal desert eagle

I seriously hope you don’t carry a 380:doh: 380’s are for pussies and woman to carry and ESP if you have FMJ’s in one they kick like an inch worm moving about the ground. Some of you “posers” have no clue, go shoot a Barret 50 cal and tell me how you add up then or simply shoot anything form a 22-50 cal rifle round:wtcslap: . Some on here have but others are posing ass pussies:jerkit:

Clearly you’ve never fired a P3AT (lightest .380 auto ever made). It’s not exactly a Beretta Model 85 Cheetah (92F chambered for .380).

As far as being a “poser” I’m pretty happy with my patterns at 50ft with my 380 that is the size of many pda phones. In terms of deadliness, sub-sonic 22 rounds can go through over a foot of ballistic gelatin at a respectable distance. Perhaps you need to go take high school physics again, or maybe the hunter’s safety course.

I wouldn’t choose the 380 for a prolonged fire-fight, but seeing as I don’t exactly have room for .45 in my pocket, the 380 is a lot better than having my dick in my hands if something goes down.

See how many places you can take your Barret 50 cal. I can rock my kel-tec in cargo shorts and a wife-beater, try that with something bigger, and maybe you’ll understand why us “posers” bought a “girl-gun.”

Back at you manlypants.

good try but your kel-tec is notorious for jamming for one and for two 380’s are less superior then let’s say a 9mm which can still be as small as your lil 380 and weigh less. Hell i have a 357 S&W that weighs less than you penis but of course that is titanium and i am sure in your eyes doesn’t count:stick: I have been shooting since i was 9 and i used to compete in classes as well so don’t even try to tell me becasue i have shot more firearms that you will ever hear of as well as shot ammo u have never thought of.
Pttern for you r kel-tec you say? You can be happy with your 50ft shot with your lil firearm that’s fine but 50ft don’t mean shit. I am not saying you don’t know how to shoot or you have never fired a gun b4 but i AM saying until u have experience like me then don’t run your mouth or call me out on it.

Take your own advice, and we’ll all be happy. Think b4 you type.

The P3AT has yet to jam on me. The second generation model is improved over the original.

You’re right, typical self defense situations will be somewhere around 10-15 feet, but I don’t have to tell you, you’ve been carrying your tough man .357 since you were 9.

You have no clue do you? Y does your skinny lil faggot ass always rip on me? You have something to prove becasue i can tell you right now that you ain’t shit compared me or what i know nor would you say anything to my face in public or a PS meet, so let it be and take my word that you know nothing but statistics about most and you know nothing about me.

I don’t carry a 357 nor do i carry anymore becasue of know it all young fucks like you, when i get my badge is when i will carry again…

That’s comforting, are you related to that Peterson guy?

I recall you were the first to bust out the name calling, and you had to “prove” your superiority by telling us you fired the monster .50cal, which was far better than a .380.

I have no desire to get in a pissing match about experience or other firearms that I may or may not own, which is why I didn’t bring any of that into it. I pointed out that the kel-tec can be just as deadly, and you retorted with your war stories about your experience since the age of 9.

That’s great, I’m happy for you, and you can sleep better at night knowing that my .380 is too girly for you, or as you said “for pussies.”

And, I’m finished with this thread.

Modern ammunition in a 380 auto gives it power squarely in the same class as a 38 special. A 38 special isn’t the biggest gun on the block but police carried 38 revolvers as duty weapons for a long long time and it seemed to work for them.

As far as the recoil goes it has to be something that has to be felt to understand. If you just look at recoil energy numbers it isn’t that much like 8 ft lbs. However I find the recoil of the 8.3 oz 380 auto to be harder to handle than that of my super redhawk 44 mag with 300 gr handloads at 1400 fps which equates to 33 ft lb or recoil or the same recoil energy as a 338 win mag rifle.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1680/internettoughguysef6.jpg

:slight_smile:

range meet?