Could you hold on to this?

I know I couldn’t.

HAHA awesome. I remember the one middle eastern one… I just assumed he didn’t know how to hold the gun, looks like serious business though.

My physics teacher had a muzzleloader and tricked his friend into doing something like this. where he shoved like double what he should have of black powder in the gun and it resulted in something like this

that dude at the end is the man. Didnt even phase him.

All of the people aside from the guy at the end had horrible posture and grip, no wonder it did that.

.50BMG is stronger than that btw

that shit was fucking hiliarious

BIG gun

The Barrett is designed with a proper muzzle break in order to compensate for the recoil, so while it’s a bigger round, it doesn’t kick like that gun.

^as well as an internal recoil system

:word:

Well… that gun is nearly useless, except i still want one…

And yes, the guy at the end is gangsta :wink:

I remember that from the barf. Freaking hilarious. The one guy just fell down :lol:

Manly fucking dude at the end. He probably left doing a siqqqq burnout in his 4th gen after firing every round available off. And chopped down the biggest tree he could find upon getting home using only his teeth.

I wasnt talking about the barrett, and yes i know that it has those systems.

.50 cal bmg bolt action

HAHAHAHA… i basically laughed every time someone shot it, and yes its too much power for me

M95 = Barret .50 cal BMG bolt action.

jeebus that thing kicks. Looks like its not even fun to shoot. Its like going out and shooting a .44 sure it puts big fucking holes in things but whats the point of it if after 30 rounds your hand is numb.

It’s not the kind of gun you shoot 30 rounds through. I had a friend that went on an actual African safari. He used a gun a little smaller than that - and you have to if you want to take down stuff like water buffalo with one shot.