*OFFICIAL* Rock Auto Discount Thread

Alright. Dont mess this up. if you use a code let us know which one you used, then promptly post when you get the code from that order.

go.

Do you enter this in the “Gift Certificate or Store Credit” field? I’m about to order some rotors.

Edit: Enter in “How Did You Hear About Us?” field then click apply.

Also works, they are both for 5% off.

I ordered two Raybestos rotors for $53 shipped to my door, saved $2 with the code. Carquest and Advanced sells them for $40 something a peice.

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:         

<b>24982632077289</b>     

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the “How did you hear about us” line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the “Apply” button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

<b>Please note</b>: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.  The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks. 

This discount code expires on January 24, 2010; so don't wait!         

Share Your Experience

I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and the Reseller Ratings website to share your experience with others. When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I’m replacing, what fluids will splash me if I’m not careful, and other useful facts I wish I’d known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click on the blue question mark at the top of the part window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by clicking the “Reseller Ratings” link at the bottom of this email. [LEFT] Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto! [/LEFT]
Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 836-5694

RockAuto Discount Reminder!

Your RockAuto discount code 23399791894931 will expire on December 13, 2009.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now’s the time to order the parts!

Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy! Simply enter your code in the “How did you hear about us” line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the “Apply” button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

MM1110

5% off

Till 2/28/2010

Bump…anyone ordering anything from them any time soon? I need a $3 reflector from them and don’t feel like paying $6 shipping for it, especially from tonawanda, would much rather add it onto someone’s order and pay them.

^I will be ordering from them in a few weeks…need it before then?

EDIT: PM Sent.

Nah, no hurry. Shoot me a PM a couple days before.

yep. I am buying in a week or two also. Ill PM prior

also ordering from majestic honda… some parts were actually cheaper

Ordering in 15 minutes if anyone needs anything, Buying through me should save you shipping.

eff. totally dont have the required info to purchase now.

bump. submitting purchase at 7am tomorrow if anyone needs anything lemme know now. I live in batavia.

also, a discount code would be nice as I am spending $240 before shipping

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I am also buying through majestic honda…

Napa did not have my half shafts. I may be submitting a order within a few weeks

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the “How did you hear about us” line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the “Apply” button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word “discount” in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There’s no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage–anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 20, 2010; so don’t wait!

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word “discount” in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There’s no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage–anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 4, 2010; so don’t wait!

^ thanks saved me $6.33

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on August 1, 2010; so don’t wait!

Share Your Experience
I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and the Reseller Ratings website to share your experience with others. When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I’m replacing, what fluids will splash me if I’m not careful, and other useful facts I wish I’d known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click on the blue question mark at the top of the part window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by clicking the “Reseller Ratings” link at the bottom of this email.
Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 836-5694

I grabbed ^ that code…I’ll post up as soon as I get the new one. Is it on the receipt email somewhere?

Here’s the new code:

hank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on September 19, 2010; so don’t wait!

they send you a specific email eventually.

You really don’t need this thread. I order from there all the time and I just grab what ever code I get when I google “rockauto discount code”. Works 9 times out of 10. That 1 time out of 10 it doesn’t work you grab the 2nd code you find on google and it works.