****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

Like Brian and I were talking about last night, you people need to fucking clean up after yourselves. There’s trash there everynight when everyone leaves, don’t be stupid…

:picard: Southgate of old > Southgate of the present

I was just discussing that with someone last night.

Was way better last year. Where did all the cool people go?

no crunk to keep people addicted to coming back, now they have moved onto harder drugs…

which brings me to my next point, Crunk is a gateway drug

lol at curbie…im gonna call you that when I see you next.

Curbie the broken love VW

I do have some crunk!

:nono: since when? i need it all

ya sg was the best like 3 years ago… but this year it will be alright im goin to bring up a garbage can and a few bags and chain it to a pole…and for all the stupid young new ppl one of these time ill explain all the rules

You can have it when your grades pick up. I’ll be holding all the crunk till then.

lol JERK. Honda time :slight_smile:

rule #1 no auto crossing in parking lot.

I don’t get it either. Maybe everyone will understand once the spot is gone from the littering. There is no need for it. If everyone just doesn’t leave their shit on the ground there won’t be an issue.
I should be up in a car of my own within the next week and a half. Just need to wait for the $$ to clear in the bank before I can buy it. I’ll help clean up shit next time if need be.:slight_smile:

I didn’t even know you went there 3 years ago :lol:

But seriously, back when I used to go there regularly, we never had any problems. No drinking, no garbage in the parking lot, no kids wrecking their fucking cars after leaving. It was pretty low key and everyone knew how to act.

^^^ Word and thats when i was just a baby.

And cute as ever…

or bringing idiot friends who drink, or trying to peel out in a 305 3rd gen

^^lol^^ so true that kid should be banned from sg

I liked it back when i was the lone volkswagen owner who hung out with honda kids… but who cares it’s been discussed a million times over how it used to be better. It’s still going and its not even may yet, itll get better

im goin tonight at 9 for a lil bit for the big show down

Oaks3 – yah it was nice to finally have the car out
ON 4 count them FOUR! new tires haha

Lenny - I’m always in a hurry somewhere ill stop in one of these nights when I’m just cruising around

Chris - +1 to old SG

I drive by everynight from work and I see like 5 people I know
and about 35+ I dont lol

I might be cruising tonight I’ll be rolling up to my buddies house by Mighty if anyone wants to tag along

no fbodz plz

jk :slight_smile:

it was legit back then I remember everyone would either bring

a lawn chair
a bike
or a skateboard

and the good ole’ willardshire (sp?) whips :tup:

how about u stop by my house now so i can see this nice pile and give me a smoke