****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

nope he drives the blue cobra

Yea…Its just so hard not to tho!!! But I will control myself…Have to unless I wanna spend 15k on a new engine!!!

^ what he said…

yo man sry to single you out with those other guys, its cool if u want to come up and chill with us we will be there tonight at 9pm

i give it three weeks and southgate will suck again like the end of last summer…

no not a chance its to early in the season its too nice out and people are getting the cars out and want to meet up and cruise around!

:word: jcolvin, sorry i thought you were someone else, its cool for you guys to come but we just ask that you dont come and talk shit about our cars, if your just gunna come up to make fun of us then dont come

word ill prob stop by in the civic and i dont believe i have met any of u before tho.

its cool man, we like when new people show up, and it puts faces to people on here that we dont know

ill be up there around 10-1030

ya if all those people wana come up n run its cool or not even run just chill n have a good time…if u wana talk then run ur cars!!

haha i made it on the mustang forums from them… they wanted to see me hammer it when i left. car got completely sideways on me in 1st

nice paul i love your car! are u comin up tonight?

i hope some more weird kids walk by :slight_smile:

this time kick um in the face

Thats cool :headbang: …I never said anything about anyones car…We just ask the same of you guys then too…Thats only fair right???

Well everyone have fun tonight and be safe…I will be spending the evening with my moms…Later all!!

:word: see you all at 9

oh ill be there

either there or mighty most likely… southgate is a lot closer so well see

ya that yellow evo is sick nasty!!