****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

I got back to WNY Thursday night, haha. It is awesome to be back.

On another note, I was there at ~ 11- 11:30 and no one reall aroached other than a VW and Integra, and a Vette with an F-Body.

yonight after the duffs car show around 930…

:wave:

ill show up later tonight, not going to duffs though.

would that happen to be you sitting there about 11ish? when i pulled in and fixed my intake?

come on ppl nice night see ya all aropunnd 930

ill be down for tonight

ooo im comeing to sg look out

good luck tonight guys, cuz its pouring like a bitch right now

Uhhh not here

Yup, noone else drives a shitty scion like mine :slight_smile:

yep still raining like a bitch

t-down for the rain lol

Soo who’s the douchebag with the 4 door golf with blinding hids in non projector headlights that drives like a complete moron around here??

That would be ryan89w

every time I see him hes whipping a turn in that car going about 40-50 and flooring it like someones chasing him like a fool.

he’ll learn like i did. all my old parts are on that car so it’s probably cursed anyways.

So thats where the rainbow streak came from when I was following this kind the other day]

[intextsosmallnooneseesit]edit:ugh… thats a shitty joke[/intextsosmallnooneseesit]

Haha I was gonna say that but I felt bad.He drives that car more like an idiot than I ever witnessed you drive yours, so hes really asking for trouble. Is that car even lowered?

Bone stock suspension, it’s my old stock suspension too! lol.
I’ve seen him 3 wheel it multiple times. It took me 5k in suspension mods to get my car to 3 wheel before I killed it so you know he’s got to be whipping it pretty hard!

I drive pretty mellow now. Can’t stand racing anymore, too many scares lately.