****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

ahahahahahahahaaaaa

BULLSHIT. I pulled him too hard for that statement to be anywhere near true

ha ha that dudes a dick licker

hes such a bullshitter its insane. He came to south gate a few weeks ago and tried to tell me he had the fastest GTO around and acted like he owned the place I just laughed and walked away.

Someone just run him so he stops talkin

I would like to run him with my go go juice GTO VS his alleged high HP magie. I looked over this car he is running stock heads and manifolds. If its a stock ls1 with a magie he is only looking at low 400s no way 800hp. If anybody knows this dude i want a run GTO VS GTO

^ i would like a spray vs spray run with u

Is it blue? if so he told me the same thing. one week it had 600 wheel. a week later he told me it had 800ish?? forgot exacly what but I KNOW he told me it was in the 800’s. I was just dumbfounded. Theres NOOO way it can be making that much hp and still keeping stock parts.

It’s ugly.
That’s all I have to add.

At Duff’s the one day his buddy (I think) said he really went like 9.1 or some shit :lol:

On topic: Best SG meet I’ve been at in a while tonight.

^^^ word had a great time

yea he said it was super humid out so he was only running in the nines at lancaster lolz

sg meet tonight?? i should be stopping up there tonight after Lancaster…

Stopping by.

anyone going tonite? if its not raining i might stop up in the beater, yous can all make fun of it (everyone else does)

southgate burned down in a raging fire

prob. not, everyones gonna think ima skammerzzzz!!!1!!!1!!11one!!

im down for a cruise

:word:!!!

rain might hold out…might stop

^^^ if you go i will tee hee

hmmm… pimpin aint easy?

i heard good turnout im def going out tonight , hows the cops around southgate havent been there in years …oh and im not the typical burn out and doughnut camaro driver so dont hate haha