[quote=“mickdad246,post:399,topic:29171"”]

:hitit:

[/quote]

hahaha u have no car (bitch):ham:

jk lenny
but really fix it

yeah seriously, lenny fix your car! haha

[quote=“95mx6,post:393,topic:29171"”]

Whats the point of sayin shit like no one will miss him if he dont go up there anymore?? half the people up there have been my friends for years, may be you wont, but i could careless.So whats the point of sayin shit like that to be humorous?

[/quote]

[quote=“layzie,post:403,topic:29171"”]

[/quote]

HAH

[quote=“Big B,post:401,topic:29171"”]

hahaha u have no car (bitch):ham:

jk lenny
but really fix it

[/quote]

im trying…geeze, stop making fun of me, im no longer ever going to SG nemore, ever…all because of you, thanks i appreciate the fact that u make me feel like shit and bring my self esteem way down, o and BTW, its just the interweb u dont have to tell everyone ure going to lay down with ure teddyweddy…

hehe, jk…u kno i love u B

[quote=“Big B,post:400,topic:29171"”]

im going to bed everyone needs to stfu and stop being a bitch all this drama is dumb! its the interweb everyone is real sweet! there is only one way to to do this and that is a street fight! first match will be newman and sulo and if sulo wins then he will fight kev and if newman wins then i guess alot of ppl will be happy!

:poke:

[/quote]

i didnt start anything with anyone to start drama i was just sayin the fbods need to stop spinning the tires when leaving sg then newman started with me and got banned then kevin who always has something to say about me in every thread along with newmans fag ass said something to fire me up.So im done fighting with people over the internet if people have shit to say to me say it to my face and not over a screen goddamn.

[quote=“95mx6,post:406,topic:29171"”]

i didnt start anything with anyone to start drama i was just sayin the fbods need to stop spinning the tires when leaving sg then newman started with me and got banned then kevin who always has something to say about me in every thread along with newmans fag ass said something to fire me up.So im done fighting with people over the internet if people have shit to say to me say it to my face and not over a screen goddamn.

[/quote]

thats what im saying bro just fight and get it over with, this is how high school girls fight they just keep saying shit and draging it on, so u guys all need to fist fight and get it over with!.

lol im jk i dont want to see anyone getting hurt! lets just stop the bullshit and have a good time!

[quote=“Big B,post:407,topic:29171"”]

thats what im saying bro just fight and get it over with, this is how high school girls fight they just keep saying shit and draging it on, so u guys all need to fist fight and get it over with!.

lol im jk i dont want to see anyone getting hurt! lets just stop the bullshit and have a good time!

[/quote]

haha i never really had a problem with anyone but people talk shit and have a problem with me for no reason when they dont even know me so if they wanna brawl for no reason then lets brawl.

[quote=“95mx6,post:408,topic:29171"”]

haha i never really had a problem with anyone but people talk shit and have a problem with me for no reason when they dont even know me so if they wanna brawl for no reason then lets brawl.

[/quote]

ok i was jk about the brawl swaylo, dont put your self out there like that and say if someone wants to brawl then lets brawl cuz one night someone is going to end up jumping you! and its not going to be good for you!:shoot:

But yea if theres no reason for drama then why start it or even finish it for that matter.Thats what im not comprehending.Im done especially over then internet with this bullshit.Everyone goes to sg to chill and check eachothers cars out and meet up with people,cruise ,and get some runs in.And thats how it should stay.So if people would stop with the burnouts, throwing beer cans and garbage all over ,and starting shit for no reason, then well all have a good drama free season and sg meets.

Jesus Christ, I was gonna start coming to these, but after reading this thread…I don’t know…

[quote=“Big B,post:409,topic:29171"”]

ok i was jk about the brawl swaylo, dont put your self out there like that and say if someone wants to brawl then lets brawl cuz one night someone is going to end up jumping you! and its not going to be good for you!:shoot:

[/quote]

haha i was kidding brian, im just saying if there isnt a good reason for it then whats the point.And if anyone ever jumped me that would just make them look like the pussy if they couldnt fight me one on one.

[quote=“SI01,post:411,topic:29171"”]

Jesus Christ, I was gonna start coming to these, but after reading this thread…I don’t know…

[/quote]

haha nah its straight and its ususally good times up there, people just get into stupid shit sometimes, myself included.

[quote=“95mx6,post:410,topic:29171"”]

So if people would stop with the burnouts, throwing beer cans and garbage all over ,and starting shit for no reason, then well all have a good drama free season and sg meets.

[/quote]

noone ever brought beer to sg, that was already there when we got there! and noone that was there the other night did a burn out like u clam! but anyway enough is enough

starting now kevin myslef or evil jay, will be giving blowjobs to everyone that is drama free!!!
yea i know its going to be hard not to have drama but it will be worth it in the long run!

[quote=“95mx6,post:413,topic:29171"”]

haha nah its straight and its ususally good times up there, people just get into stupid shit sometimes, myself included.

[/quote]

you showing up is like winning the lotto…

[quote=“jkucz28,post:415,topic:29171"”]

[/quote]

ok jake no blowjob for you! why u gotta start shit lol

[quote=“Big B,post:414,topic:29171"”]

noone ever brought beer to sg, that was already there when we got there! and noone that was there the other night did a burn out like u clam! but anyway enough is enough

starting now kevin myslef or evil jay, will be giving blowjobs to everyone that is drama free!!!
yea i know its going to be hard not to have drama but it will be worth it in the long run!

[/quote]

people have brought beer there before john nehl and chase came up there last summer and started drinking and shit and got people kicked out.And the other night alot of the transmarobirds spun the tires while leaving sg, i dont mean sitting there roasting them but just ripping it out of there all at once.That draws the cops there trust me ive been with people, even years ago and weve gotten kicked out a few times for that shit.

but yea enough is enough with the drama

[quote=“jkucz28,post:415,topic:29171"”]

[/quote]

haha well people must win the lotto a few times a week then

[quote=“95mx6,post:417,topic:29171"”]

people have brought beer there before john nehl and chase came up there last summer and started drinking and shit and got people kicked out.And the other night alot of the transmarobirds spun the tires while leaving sg, i dont mean sitting there roasting them but just ripping it out of there all at once.That draws the cops there trust me ive been with people, even years ago and weve gotten kicked out a few times for that shit.

but yea enough is enough with the drama

[/quote]

ok last thing sulo when we had the keg there it was last year lol
its 07 now! lets just have a good time!

[quote=“Big B,post:414,topic:29171"”]

and noone that was there the other night did a burn out like u clam!

[/quote]

and brian did you just call me a clam u assclown LOL jk