****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

that would have been AWESOME…

[quote=“layzie,post:556,topic:29171"”]

no it keeps the immature douche bags out. if they feel they are not welcome they wont come around. therefor no more assclowns doing burn outs or speeding across the parking lot getting everyone kicked out.

[/quote]

truth

[quote=“Shrives,post:562,topic:29171"”]

truth

[/quote]

+1…

From what ive saw happen, im suprised these meets have been going on for years…

im 16 n i kinda made fun of those kids!!

enough is enough… these asshats are getting voted out by me tonight be there peace suckassssssssssss

I gotta come see this

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:566,topic:29171"”]

I gotta come see this

[/quote]

you always say youll come out but never do… hope there is room with the carnival going on and shit

o there will b room, there will b room…

NICE! Asshats getting voted out of the society? I think i might have to clear my schedule… when do you plan on doing this? And what do these kids look like/drive?

2 camaros white cavalier… any other homo there

[quote=“jkucz28,post:570,topic:29171"”]

2 camaros white cavalier… any other homo there

[/quote]

What, that red one with chrome 18’s up front and 19’s out back, and his friend who follows him? never saw this white cavvie…

Ya last night seemed kind of odd…I didn’t stay there too long but It was ALL OUT OF CONTROL…that dude in the blue civic and those girls…drama…the bike guys were CRAZY…I don’t know who that teal integra was…but getting a ticket probably sucked…southgate seems like alot of squirrely people go there, other than the people I’ve met through mighty meets and people Ive met at Swerve…

[quote=“05OrangeSS,post:572,topic:29171"”]

Ya last night seemed kind of odd…I didn’t stay there too long but It was ALL OUT OF CONTROL…that dude in the blue civic and those girls…drama…the bike guys were CRAZY…I don’t know who that teal integra was…but getting a ticket probably sucked…southgate seems like alot of squirrely people go there, other than the people I’ve met through mighty meets and people Ive met at Swerve…

[/quote]

haha it was for my tints once again and my liscense plates were held on by zip ties. No tickets tho :slight_smile: because i was polite and a west seneca resident lol.

[quote=“05OrangeSS,post:572,topic:29171"”]

the bike guys were CRAZY.

[/quote]

explain??

[quote=“Shrives,post:574,topic:29171"”]

explain??

[/quote]

OH SNAP!

When you guys showing up moastly, 10ish?

[quote=“Shrives,post:574,topic:29171"”]

explain??

[/quote]

must be crazy to rock bikes shrives… duhhhhh

[quote=“jkucz28,post:576,topic:29171"”]

must be crazy to rock bikes shrives… duhhhhh

[/quote]

meh to a handful of 16yo’s it probably is cRaZy

what i didnt do anything!

Naw, wheelies and burnouts in the parking lot, after one guy mentioned that they probably shouldn’t stay there…But hey, whatever floats their boats I guess…

i think i know who you’re talkin about, those kids suck just as bad as the kid in the white cavalier