****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

jailbait was fantastic

what jailbait r we talking about the ones that walked by or the ones that showed up in the car :gotme:

[quote=“justa4door,post:762,topic:29171"”]

what jailbait r we talking about the ones that walked by or the ones that showed up in the car :gotme:

[/quote]

any decent looking jailbait there is, is fine with me

[quote=“justa4door,post:762,topic:29171"”]

[/quote]

the girls that walked by.

i <3 jailbait.

another highlight was the justa4door family showing up. love running into you guys. :tup:

clear now

[quote=“jkucz28,post:758,topic:29171"”]

im sure they wont want to ride around on your bike pegs though

[/quote]

psh no, but they can ride around in my car on the tow truck:D

both theones that showed, and theones that walked by…haha

[quote=“Dex,post:764,topic:29171"”]

another highlight was the justa4door family showing up. love running into you guys. :tup:

[/quote]

your silly

:gotme: i was there tonight from 10:20 - 11:00 and no one showed … was there something better going on that i dont know about ???

i just came back from there. wanted to check out the cars and shit.

justa4door- do you drive a white CRX? or a mustang? i saw both there but i wasnt sure if it was people from here

[quote=“justa4door,post:769,topic:29171"”]

:gotme: i was there tonight from 10:20 - 11:00 and no one showed … was there something better going on that i dont know about ???

[/quote]

motorcycle demo derby silly…too bad it fucking sucked nuts. quite possibly the worst thing iv ever seen. u know id show if i had a car to present, but at the current time i dont lol

[quote=“cky89,post:770,topic:29171"”]

i just came back from there. wanted to check out the cars and shit.

justa4door- do you drive a white CRX? or a mustang? i saw both there but i wasnt sure if it was people from here

[/quote]

was there in a blue mini van

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:771,topic:29171"”]

motorcycle demo derby silly…too bad it fucking sucked nuts. quite possibly the worst thing iv ever seen. u know id show if i had a car to present, but at the current time i dont lol

[/quote]

i know it sucks but i did not think everyone and there mother was going to be there…

[quote=“justa4door,post:772,topic:29171"”]

was there in a blue mini van

[/quote]

lol oh, then i did see that there.

i wish i had my own car done to bring but as usual its at hybrid

if i was there w/ my car it would be a 4door civic ef or a 94 dc2

beats my current ride. id love a turbo civic hatch more than anything :confused:

how about a all motor civic ef???

[quote=“justa4door,post:773,topic:29171"”]

i know it sucks but i did not think everyone and there mother was going to be there…

[/quote]

lol trust me their mothers and brothers were there, the rednecks have reunited after tonight. it was terrible.

[quote=“justa4door,post:777,topic:29171"”]

how about a all motor civic ef???

[/quote]

hey id take it in a second. i really miss my civic

you should pm me