it’ll be out by the weekend :slight_smile:

<3 that car

im with ya man
im liking it
especially since ive been involved in both
chasing one night
running the next
:smiley:

good meets so far…season hasnt even begun yet…

I had no idea who anyone was…

mike d that better be out by the weekend. and i seen u drive by both days and u didnt stop in both times…whats the deal - too cool

me two i chased both nights and raced 2 people in erics car hahaha

hahaha we saw my old integra…i cried a little

nice

so did i really have that much black smoke coming outta my exhaust?

haha I only drove by tonight on my way home from work, I was trying to get home so I could :crap: lol

I’m assuming you raced layzie tonight? What was the outcome of it?

ya every time u shifted u had a nice black cloud come out the back lol. Considering you never drive it, it cant be the piston rings or valve seals, haev you had it tuned?

It still could be, if when he drives it he beats on it, but I also don’t think thats the case.

ya those cars are built well i think theres somethin else goin on, or possible he modded it without getting it tuned, i should know whats done to it but alas, i can not even remember what i had for breakfast this morning.

yeah we ran
did two 20 rolls
he pulled me by a car or 2 each time

and im sick of all these people saying i never drive it lol
i drive it and i dont beat on it
and yeah the car is stock
so the smoke is a bit surprising
but i am getting some stuff added and a tune soon, i just need to get some cash flow

Evo’s are hott :tup:

thats weird that its doin that. did you buy it new? and im just fuckin with you man we all do i know u drive it.

Wow, I figured You would have pulled him. I figured you don’t beat on it, any time I’ve seen you drive it you seem to be babying it. Any vids from the runs tonight?

that they are

no i bought the evo off a asian man in chicago
with like 10 k miles on it
and yeah i baby the car on the daily drive part

me and kev are gonna do a few more pulls when he changes his tires from his winter beasts to his summer ones
and no vids :frowning:
next time though
ill make sure to get some