****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

Im missing all the fun stuff… but ill be out for the weekend but i have some random :snky: plans. Nothing major.

:snky: is ghey. Its probably not cool either.

And yay for sunday, i hear it is supposed to be 60ish. Going to put a new battery in the ninja and cruise for a bit, maybe meet up later that night.

:headbang:WOOT WOOT !!! SG meet … bringing my lawn chair.

yupp delta sucks.

sorry man…im bored lol

Tonight ?

word up delta does suck…i dont kno if ure working maybing i can throw a quick wash/clay bar/wax cus im going up there now to detail my whip…

not 4 me im goin to have to pass :frowning:

i dont kno im prolyl not doing nething tonight, so ill prolyl be there for some time or something…

*******tomorrow 4/6/08 were prolly gonna meet at sg around 8ish to head to BTC for skunks meet!!! it will be discussed tonight and throughout this thread…read posts for info

maybe ill stop up tonight for alil bit

ill go with you guys tomorrow

ITS BEAUTIFUL OUT!!!

its beauftiful out… MEETING AT SG AT NOON TODAY SUNDAY FOR THE COMO PARK MEET!!!

ill be at sg at noon :smiley:
but whats going on tonight?

BTC meet tonight/another premeet at sg for that tooo…i gotta write a paper in between tho…

ha alright ill be there for that too
ill see u at sg at noon
or are you going to jays before?

man lenny you are on a sg roll!

have fun today guys, get some pics of the cruise!

haha ii kno, i was only on 5 hrs drunken sleep, so i came back home and didnt go on the cruise, plus my “brotha” needed to get back around…but tonight meeting at SG to cruise to BubbleTea cus i want one badly right now… but first im gonna finally write this paper that was due 2 days ago…haha and NAP a long time

^^^ Didn’t I just see you pull off birchwood like 45 min ago? lol.