***OFFICIAL*** TIGER Mustang POS Thread

Sell it to sammy van halen. lolz

Your point? I still have nicer cars than you ever will.:poke:

meh, he does take a lot of abuse and does have more common sense than most of the 20 and under crowd on here.

I mean he is not financing boost…

i saw this one day and pointed it out to my girlfriend, she dosnt know anything about cars but thought it was hilarious, and there was like a 17 year old kid driving it, my favorite thing was the steering wheel with the top 1/4 of the circle cut out

What?!?!?!?!

butterfly wheel?

if it didnt have that dam tiger, hed get more $ for it

Didn’t he claim he took the stickers off of it and was trying to turn it into a legit GT?

call me crazy but i think supras cost more than $7500.

lmfao hi id like to trade in my tiger mustang for a 94 tt supra…But it won 3 awards!!!

yes haha i thought this car was guna come out this year repainted and turbo, i guess his mouth is bigger than his pocket

yeah the wheel was kinda like this here

i just dont know if the bottom was flat like that one

he spelled BASS wrong… haha… :base:lol

LMFAO

pot, meet kettle

There’s a lot of that in this thread.

quote from ultradriver10000 “Why wouldn’t a rebuilt tranny up re-sale value? I would sure as shit mention a rebuilt t-56 if there was one in my car.”

clearly you didnt notice the sarcasm but maybe you were to held up in your holier than thou post

anyways i vote for the kid sellin the fast and furious parts and getting back to not gay.

edit- quotes wont work right now fawking macs

LOLZ* WTF does he think it’s an Indy car?

from that other thread, the car looks ok. just that tiger has to go. it looks too cute…

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/772658218.html

:fail::ohyeah: