Oh, Henry!

Just one more for now, but now that he has it running right and out and about I hope to be seeing a lot more of it and getting a chance to actually shoot it somewhere. Just went out after work and took a couple in the back of the lot. Will probably post a few others ITT when I get around to editing and uploading.

Damn, thats awesome… Nice shot man

I’m surprised how thin the front tires are lol

The crazy thing is, is that shot could be easily mistaken for a 2013 model year car if it had some modern lighting upgrades.

Thanks dude, car is definitely something else. The boss had his there today as well, I like the older look myself.

Edit: I agree travis, if you don’t see these cars often like most people don’t it’s easy to confuse at first glance, obviously side by side the differences are a little easier to pick out. Definitely really cool how much of the old made it to the newer model.

Is that a kit car or what(blue one)? Looks sweet

I think the Ford GT40 and the newer GTs are the sickest domestic cars ever produced, with the exception of the Shelby Daytonas.

I’d actually even settle for the kit version of either car.

if im ever able to be in the position to afford a GT, id sell whatever car i had to get one. SO badass!

Saw the ass end of a Daytona over the weekend, missed it by a few seconds! Def awesome cars!

Purty much red, it’s a replica was built by Roaring Forties in Australia. Motor is aluminum 331 dart block, aluminum afr heads, motec ignition, 500+ ponies fed through a sick ZF 5 speed trans supposedly from a pantera. Right hand drive, shifters on the right, car is totally nuts.

Ford gt in red is the best color they made by far. Pictures don’t do the red justice.

Kit car is cool too, but it’s a kit car. Reminds me of a fiero-arri.

So PT is finally driving this thing??? Can’t wait to see it in person.

they arent bad in grey either. pictures from Maxton mile.

Wow, that looks pretty sweet in grey. The red definitely pops more in the sun but there wasn’t any when I was shooting them.

Yeah, you gotta see him get in and out of the thing lol plus it sounds fucking nuts.

nice shot. are thsoe nankang tires on teh front

:rofl