Oh Noes!!! Bumblebee in a wreck - for real!

There aren’t a whole lot of big-time action movie shoots in D.C., so perhaps those tasked with keeping the line between filming and real life are a little rusty. A tipster sends in the above video, which appears to depict the yellow “Bumblebee” sports convertible, which will feature prominently in Transformers 3, t-boning a police cruiser which happened to be driving down 3rd Street SW during filming. The “Bumblebee” apparently was cruising down Maryland Avenue near the National Museum of the American Indian, when it stuck the police vehicle at the Avenue’s intersection with 3rd Street.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Why were the police driving through a movie being filmed? Wouldn’t somebody have done something to stop this from happening?

lol wtf?

thats a convertible?

since when does Optimus prime tow a trailer. This one is going to suck. And no Megan Fox. is that a Ferrari behind the Camaro?

Ha.

Take two.

Too young for the cartoon?

wait… NO Megan Fox? Why would I go see this then?

WAY better view! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJm1w-wTomo

LOL

x2 there were people walking around he could have hit the fuck was he thinking.

LOL I was expecting it to be the kid that got the car for his birthday.

this angle is much better.

How do you guys feel about the corvette concept’s rear? You get a small glimpse in the second vid.

That grill guard or whatever you want to call it did its job. The SUV looks like it could drive away.

I have been waiting for that rear end to be more then conpect since the last transformer came out. I love that rear end!!!