Oh Noes! Darkstar gotz partz!! He lovez his partz!!!

:rolleyes:

come out from behind ur keyboard nutridder!!!

okay!

only if you promise to take me to the park :x:

that is one disturbing pic, but other then that, i cant wait to see what the max looks like with the parts on it, the only thing i dont like is the big fart can, i would have put a borla under the middle of the car and ran the exhaust back to dual exhaust with dual smaller tips. but its your car and you do what you like

that is one disturbing pic, but other then that, i cant wait to see what the max looks like with the parts on it, the only thing i dont like is the big fart can, i would have put a borla under the middle of the car and ran the exhaust back to dual exhaust with dual smaller tips. but its your car and you do what you like either way its gonna look nice :bigthumb:

nice… slammed black maxima’s look swweett…

now swap a 5 spd in

its a deal,treid of u stupid shit!!!

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/customavatars/avatar8_11.gif

:love:

wheres the infamous “Fucking the parts in the ass pic” I see most common by ppl that mod there cars?

Miss-quoted. It’s “Yo baby, you ever have your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?”

-TJ

PS- Nice parts!!! :naughty:

ya know whats funny, the second I saw your name as a reply to this thread, I instantly remembered that it was LICKED, and then I hurried up and scrolled down to the bottom of the screen hoping that you didnt catch it.

:embarassd

Well, I went ahead and put the exhaust on even though it was pitch black out. only took me like 20 min, but it was an axle back and only had 2 nuts and 3 hangers. I PB Blasted it the night before too so i got the nuts off really easily ( :mamoru: ).

I could snap a few pics if you want… It actually tucks in really nicely, you can hardly see any of the muffler at all. The tip fits perfectly in the stock cutout, and its actually disapointingly quiet. YOu can barely tell that there is even one on there. Im sure it will get louder as it breaks in, but I hope it stays quiet cause the y-pipe is supposed to give a pretty big increase in exhaust note, and I dont want it to be too loud. :mrT:

geez us christ and you said my brother was gay with the sack picture. :stick:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1519

:moon:

thats it your banned

Reason Too many fat kids with exposed body parts in one thread.

:scared:

More pictures of this Darkstar character please… preferably shirtless again? k, thanks.

Nice Mike, enjoy!