Oh Noes!!!

Alternator on the Max just shit the bed. I hope someone stocks it around here. :hs:

ummm id take it right back to the fuckin dealer

:dunno:

Its got 110K on the clock, it was about due to die anyways. Not really the dealers fault. :frowning:

The VQ is an awesome engine but all the accesories that hang off it are pure shit.

don’t you have so many days from a purchase if something like that happens or was it sold as is?

even still. im sure they would cut you a deal. usually dealers are cool like that.

my buddy bought a TA from Wright pontiac, and totalled it in 5 days. so they gave him his Eclipse back

VG > VQ

AutoZone:

ALTERNATOR for a
1997 NISSAN/DATSUN MAXIMA
WITHOUT CALIFORNIA EMISSION (Change)
Normal Stock
Special Order
Not Available

Item Part
No.
Warranty Core
Value Unit
Price Availability
Store Web
DURALAST-IMPORT
125 AMP 13284 LLT $110.00 (core) $159.99 (alternator)

DURALAST-GOLD-IMPORT
125 AMP DLG13284 0 YR

i’d give you mine, but sailor stole it… :hs: :rofl:

sounds like time for a high output one

SR > VG :kiss:

The dealership is worth a shot. They might replace it for you or at least only charge you their cost (no markup + labor). Couldn’t hurt to try. Just go in there, be polite but make it clear you’re a little upset since you bought this car for “reliable transportation.”

-TJ

That TA was beat to shit before he bought it.

shouldnt of bought a pos maxima

join the crowd, my starter and starter solenoid both took a shit very wierd :greddy:

thats why you have a 5spd…push that bitch

Fucker Only Runs Downhills

Ford :frowning:

i think i have anopther solenoid for one around here somewhere… and i used to have a starter too… hmm i hope my mom didnt throw that shit away cause i may have it for you.

i got everything fixed in a day.
thanks for the offer :bj: