ok seriously WTF... i just lost my appetite

captain crunch > cinnamin toast crunch > cheerios > frosted flakes > lucky charms > *

cocoa puffs?

count chocula?

honeybunchs with strayberries or blueberries=fruity pebbles>*

FOR THE RECORD U ASSHOLES FRUITY PEBELS OWNS ANY FRUITISH BULLSHIT U CAN COME UP WITH. MATTER OF FACT I GOT A BOX OF DELICIOUSNESS RIGHT HERE.

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:24,topic:25148"”]

FOR THE RECORD U ASSHOLES FRUITY PEBELS OWNS ANY FRUITISH BULLSHIT U CAN COME UP WITH. MATTER OF FACT I GOT A BOX OF DELICIOUSNESS RIGHT HERE.

[/quote]

lol spelling> “u”
and you said fruitish :gay:.

hes just drunk dont mind him

I was never allowed to eat any of the good cereals when I was a kid. I guess being full of sugar before school was a bad thing. Staying at someone else’s house and eating Lucky Charms or Trix was like a dream come true.

You share!!:lol:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch > *.cereal

[quote=“dirtye30"”]

so, i came home famished about ten minutes ago to find myself a brand new box of trix. now usually a box of goodness of this stature is a rare commodity in my dwelling, so i grabbed them up post haste. i noticed 20% more on the box and was like “wow what a bargain!” little did i know how fitting the name trix has come to be… ITS A BOX FULL OF LIES AND DECEIT!!! WHAT HAPPEND TO MY FRUIT SHAPES!!! THEYVE BEEN REPLACED WITH ROUND BALLS!!! theyre like colored KIX. i hate balls and i hate kix. and i hate kicks in the balls! and thats exactly what this is if you ask me. /rant

[/quote]

:lol: Those Bastards!! Trix are good, I’ve always liked Captain Crunch though. Peanutbutter Crunch > all.

Sidenote, I’ve lost like 15 lbs since I stopped eating woot. lol. Unfortunatly now I get full on like a cheeseburger. But its all good because a salad will hold me over for like an entire day.

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:28,topic:25148"”]

Cinnamon Toast Crunch > *.cereal

[/quote]

I prefer cinnamon life

Cinnamon Toast crunch is awsome but I dont like the cinnamon milk afterwords.

count chocula’s bastard brother

as far as trix goes, i definitely like the round balls much better than the retarded shapes. i was so angry when they changed … like 8 years ago. lol

i only ate sugary cereals, just couldnt deal with the boringness of kix, regular cheerios,etc. best: cocoa puffs, lucky charms, count chocula, franken berry, cinnamon toast crunch, cookie crisp, frosted flakes… hell, pretty much anything with marshmallows and/or chocolate.

edit: except those fucking cocoa and fruity pebbles, those things are garbage. the bottom layer in the bowl always got soggy and you could never get them all on the spoon… TERRIBLE.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:13,topic:25148"”]

Honey Bunches of Oats- Cinnamon or Strawberries. Pour a bowl, jump in the shower, eat it- mmmm better than bad sex.

[/quote]

Doesn’t this water it down, or are you one of those who puts water in their cereal? :eyebrow:

oh and i just bought a box of trix on my way to work and they are still the shapes

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:34,topic:25148"”]

Doesn’t this water it down, or are you one of those who puts water in their cereal? :eyebrow:

[/quote]

i think she’s letting it get soggy while she’s in the shower.

LOL.

she’s not eating it IN the shower… well, if she is… that’s weird…

No doubt. Inquiring minds want to know. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:34,topic:25148"”]

[/quote]

it makes it a little “soggy” i guess… but i dont like it 100% crunchy. it hurts my teeth.

its just perfect after 5 mins of sitting. :slight_smile:

and +1 for newman. im NOT eating in the shower lols. im letting it sit.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:38,topic:25148"”]

it makes it a little “soggy” i guess… but i dont like it 100% crunchy. it hurts my teeth.

its just perfect after 5 mins of sitting. :slight_smile:

and +1 for newman. im NOT eating in the shower lols. im letting it sit.

[/quote]

god, i was confused by that too. i just pictured someone eating cereal in the shower and thought how odd that was.

franken berry is good. god i love cereal. i should start eating it more often.

raisan bran this morning. i like it. but those raisans get stuck on my teeth…then i have to fight with them. not worth the hassle at 8am