Okay so here goes nothing... Buncha Shit for Sale (all for sale threads merged)

High Flow Cat:

Selling a 3" magnaflow high-flow cat. I bought it from an exhaust shop and they said it was for an S chassis, but it is about an inch short, and I’m not using it because I’m going straight pipe. It can be rewelded to work with an s-chassis, and is basically brand new (only about 1000KM on it). Since I’m not sure of the application I’m looking for $80 OBO for it, that’s a steal and a half and any exhaust shop can weld it up for you. I am looking for a quick sale though, so no reasonable offer is refused.

Repaired Hatch:

Checking interest, repairing my old hatch and looking to sell it, I payed $100 for the one on my car currently, so for the repaired hatch I’m looking for $80-90 and your hatch in trade. If people are interested I will go through with the repair, if not then I’ll just toss it.

Note: if you want to be baller, will also shave wiper blade on and tail light or both on request. $15 extra for both, or $10 for one. Hatch will be primered black and ready for paint. People on this board; i.e Kengi can vouch for my repair work.

This is the one I’m rocking on my car right now (done by me as well), cleans up the ass so much.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs203.snc1/7026_163816307216_502857216_3220213_2606398_n.jpg

Rear Leathers:

These are in excellent shape, looking for $80 OBO for them… I’ll toss in the front pass. leather for free if you meet my asking price and trade me a S13 tweed seat.

VLSD:

Has 180,000KM on it, looking for $80 OBO, just need to get it off my parts car and will include half shafts if I can get them off.

S13 Rear Quarter windows:

$40 a side, in good shape.

Rear Hatch Tail Light (drivers side):

$10

Misc Tear Drops:

$10 a rim, will throw one tire with the rim (unmounted)
$20 a rim with tires mounted (PERFECT for drift days…)

I have 2 rims without tires and 4 rims with tires… and I believe 8 tires if you take all my tires and rims, you can have them all for $100.

Silvia Drivers side corner light:

In decent shape, just a random part I have… $20.

S13 Zenki/Silvia Turn Signals:

$20 for both

S13 parts car:

if you take it as is, I will throw in a VLSD with it, and you can have it and everything in it for $50… also has a gas tank in good shape and a shit load of dash wiring still intact, but has a SHIT load of metal in it, so it’ll be good for you scrap guys to grab.

I will be updating this post as I find more stuff I want to sell.

Also got a KAE in pieces… $20 for everything if I can find it all.

pics and cond. of seats please, and are they s13 leathers ?

Will take pics tomorrow… Rears are in good shape, front is cracking but still compfy. Yes they are S13.

that gas tank is calling me :slight_smile: if only richmond hill wasnt so far away. im guessing it isnt a rolling chassis as it is right now?

Sadly no… But just strap it to a trailer and drive off… It’s got a hicas sway bar as well.

Okay selling KYB GR2s on stock springs today for $120 OBO. Need them gone! Quicker you pick them up cheaper they are! Only 5000 km on them!

Quickie snap of the leathers. I need to clean them up but no rips or stains. I will get a better picture tomorrow.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs203.snc1/7026_164505012216_502857216_3228468_7479111_n.jpg

Bumpity… Cat SOLD. All stuff is BO. Dont be shy.

ill take the hatch as long as the defroster works

Chris, fender liners?? as well as the under chassis splash guard? thx.

Ah shit Mike, i jsut tossed my innerfenders out and chassis guard too. I have your trunk liner though.

Sorry for double post but rear leathers are pending.