older road bike(s)

i am going to be looking for 2 to possibly 3 older road bikes (bicycles). they need to be in at least decent condition. i’m not looking to spend more than 150-200 per bike. give me a pm and lets see what you have.

try ricks on main st. they have a whole basement full of used but in good shape steel frame bikes that sell around that price

^^^ yea deff most come tuned up and ready to ride i wouldnt mess around with stuff from someones garage that there uncles friend gave them not worth the headache

[quote=“mindless,post:3,topic:33319"”]

^^^ yea deff most come tuned up and ready to ride i wouldnt mess around with stuff from someones garage that there uncles friend gave them not worth the headache

[/quote]

i’ve already been in ricks basement. if i was leaving them as is to ride, i would buy one from there. a guy i work with just bought one from there (a 1982 panasonic which is pretty friggin sweet) but i am looking for a bike or two to play with. i.e. single speed, fixed gear etc.

I have a super old school looking road bike with fenders and a book rack, I think its a 3 speed maybe? The shifter is on the center pole, its cool lemme know if thats what your interested in. Thanks

thats a little older than i am looking for but thanks

you’re going to have a tough time finding a fixed gear in buffalo for a reasonable price. they’ve become so popular in the past year or two, all the parts get snatched up. I had a steel frame, crank and crank arms, and couldn’t even get a wheelset for less than $180.

I ended up just buying another bianchi on ebay. ebay is def the way to go.

that is pretty much what i was figuring but i had to give it a try… anyone… anyone… bueller… bueller