older video game anything

I have something you’ve probably never even heard of.

Make an offer, if you’re interested.

PS- They still made games for it, up until about 2011.

Beck, thanks, but that’s a little bit too “unique” for what I am interested in. My main goal is to get an NES, SNES, Sega, Sega CD/32X, Dreamcast, and N64.

I think I have a sega game gear kicking around.

This wasn’t mentioned but why not just emulate all these on a computer?

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/87conquestTSi/IMG_20130403_131046_107_zps626a470a.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

That’s not legal, and it’s not the same as holding the original controller, and having the original issues/benefits of the system of the time.

In the end, it’s a personal preference.

Thanks, I’ll be in touch with a number for us to meet at :tup:

It is legal they offer roms for free download and you can use a controller it’s what I do I have a old pc for just this reason, just food for thought. I use to have every system like you wanted to do and it was fun and nice to have all of them but a hassle, I unforantly traded them in for cash.

might be a bit older than you were looking for, but im pretty sure i have an atari 5200 in box, with the 2600 adapter and a ton of games (for the 2600, only a few 5200 ones)

I approve of this man cave!

I completely approve of this as I still have every game and system I’ve ever had in working order except for my coleco telstar.

Sorry it didn’t turn on when I tested it. Probly needs an ac adapter

Roms are NOT legal. The only case where they are is if you made it yourself, for backup purposes, or if the game is open source/super old. Any rom you download online, whether you own the physical media or. It, is not legal under current law.

I know this is a little newer, but it is in great condition and it’s a special edition! I just plugged it in and it turned on no problem. All cords, 1 or 2 controllers, i’d have to dig deeper in my closet. Interested?

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q607/ScottyDub82/photo.jpg

PM me a price and we can go from there!

Good luck playing Hogan’s Alley on that TV…