OMG HI!!!!!

You are very easily amused

BTW, hi

Jesus Christ. Alright listen up this time ----- 94 was the 1st year for the mk3 in the US, correct? the first year of the glx was made entirely in the Wolfburg, Germany plant. Don’t belive me??? Here’s my VIN -
WVWTS81H5RW543039
now, on any other mk3, the 1st number/letter of the vin would be 3. not mine. also, the letter before the car # (last 6 digits) would be m, for MEXICO. mine’s W for WOLFSBURG. still don’t belive me mikey??? go get yer bentley manual out. one of the 1st pages in there explains what all the numbers in the vin mean.
and i’m not the only one. anyone who has a 94 glx (not gl or gls, those were mexican built) is in the same boat. now these cars are more than a decade old, and they’re getting pretty scarce.
pain in my ass.

I dont doubt it is a wolfsburg, built in Germany. I call b.s. on it being the only one in the USA, which you stated. BITCH.

lol. he means the only year…

No he has repeatedly told me “only one in 94”

a kid iw ork with has 2 door jetta wolfsburg not sur eof year however, his name is andy u prob know him

what’s special about a '94 wolfsburg that makes it different from other models of it?

i learned a new word today, hoTT

<<jamm
nevermind… i meant the only year.
fuck it.

As long as you man up. Drop down and suck it.

And its not the only year. I had a 90 Jetta GL Wolfsburg.

Luv U Jam!

only year for mk3’s… fuck it. i give up.

finally! It’s settled.