OMG, this is awesome!!!! ********

idk dont work for me *****

You didn’t edit that fast enough…

Don’t worry, I’m not going to use your shitty account.

Thats quite the douche bag move

3sny - Change your password

Why you gotta blow my snky?

:uhh:

It’s quite okay, I really could care less. If it makes him feel better changing it, then I hope he does…I’m just saying its not necessary.

Everyone else got the joke, it’s not my fault he sucks.

1. Its fucking an old trick, welcome to the internet
  2. Its a huge douche bag move since 95% of people use the same fucking password for everything.
  3. I’m glad you know his password for NYspeed and even if he changes it. You’ll probably now know his myspace, facebook, bank, etc… password
  4. If you don’t understand how lame and fucking stupid a trick like that is you seriously need to grow up.

eclipse

greddy420a - *******

i saw that :slight_smile:

I don’t know anything about the kid, let alone login information. Is his myspace login 3sny too? How about his bank account number…is that 3sny as well? :uhh:

Why the fuck would I care as to what this kid’s password is? I don’t think you quite comprehend the kind of position I am in. (One being that logging into someone’s myspace or facebook, could possibly be the most retarded and pointless thing to do.)

have you ever used a bank account online… you don’t have to know the bank account number, You can obtain all his banking info. Seriously knowing his password and just taking a little time to observe things, or just dumb luck viewing a thread you could eventually find out his email address, login to his email and once you have that … you can have anything he has ever signed up in a matter of an hour.

Its not only you either… there are others that could have seen the password. that do know him

Okay, obviously letters forming words, forming sentences isn’t allowing you to comprehend it. So, maybe a picture can?

You are seriously handicapped. What I said makes sense (I did re read it) so there is a comma where a period should be who cares.

The pictures doesn’t even fit the context. I’m certainly glad you don’t care and you’ll probably never have to deal with someone that has had their password stolen and people stealing money from them being dropped from their major and resigned from classes.

Good on you though, there are somethings you can laugh at and something that just shouldn’t be fucked with regardless how funny you’ll find it. A persons information like a password is not something to fuck with.

This is probably the first time I have been serious on here. Quit being a faggot and realize peoples lives are all based around one small word most like to call a password

Lulz. I couldn’t care less about this kid’s bank account. I’m more than “well off” and certainly am not going to do anything illegal to make a few bucks, I feel really bad that you wasted all your time typing that.

it doesnt matter if u know it i could care less too… i figured it was a joke but hell i had to try it!! lol :smash2:

I’m in your HSBC hacking away at ur dollarz! Now I’m on ur AIM cybering with your girlfriend, and as soon as I finish…I’m making my way over to ur myspace and adding a lot of friends!

nice, its no big deal i dont use it for anything else but forums… oh well:lolsign:

atleast ILC had your back… :uhh:

:tup: for not being a scumbag, but you are not the only one that can view this thread. You never know what low-lifes happen to be checking this out, afterall it is a public forum.

LOL seriously

and btw u looked very sexy tonight

hell yea dude jam in just his boxers = bonerrrrrr