This is VBULLETIN

Be patient PLEASE

This was a serious amount of work to get this up and there is still SOO many things that have to be worked out and fixed.

Sadly I know that everyone has not filled there profile out before we switched with the latest emails.

I already reset two users passwords for them because they failed to update the email address in the profile , even though they saw the topic before !!

So when all the users are logging in and having no issues with passwords we will go again work on the rest of the forum.

Avatars - Users must set these backup themselves, dont complain !

Sigs - Most sigs will have to be edited one way or the other, so users can do this !

Passwords, ALL PASSWORDS FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON need to be reset, you cannot transfer passwords over to another forum, does not work like that… so you must reset your password, dont keep trying to login !

WYSIWYG (text editor for posts) - dont know why there isnt one here, but we’ll get one soon so you can bold your text and make it stupid big

I’ve taken out the strikes system because everyone was frantically trying to login and shit and getting blocked out after 5 tries. So thats gone. You may frantically try to login about 20 times before you notice the banner telling you to reset your password !

Wordup.

Dude you need to also turn off pretty much all of the posting restrictions, like time limit/number limit etc.

Shit is so annoying.

yea like i said in the other topic, its just a matter of going through all the settings and changing them to a point where its useful and functioning to how we like it…

but for the next few days just let us do our thing and get it tuned out

:thumbup

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bout damn time. :).

this is SRS BZNS!!!

quick reply now works without having to click any buttons or w/e

and should work under 30 seconds reply

yep works too good bishes

Looks great.

:open_mouth: thanks dood

smilies are kind of added but i’ll add more later, its 9 am, 13 hours on this crap im tired

cya

I feel so lost here now…

:frowning:

why is that?

All this newness confuses me. :lol

Oh, WTF. And now I have to get used to the old smilies being gone. :frowning:

Um bring back old smileys.

raaaaaaaaaaggggeee

:vlad

Dude the W[FONT=Verdana]YSIWYG[/FONT] editor is pretty sweet :cool:

So, can we get a green color scheme on here now or WHAT?!