New Forum is up!

Alrighty folks… new forum is up and running on the new server. Tweeks still need to be made and they will be completed over the next week. thanks for your partience

looks like a step up, but when can I change the layout, this layout blows

I liked the black/gray skin anyway…but this works too. Is there any way to make the posts look smaller…it seems the area between post text got huge. Three posts in this thread, and it’s almost two screens long!

I hear ya guys. The old templates we had do not work on this new system so it will be a little bit of a learning curve for Starboy to get new templates and layouts complete.

I have to go in and redo all the styling, i’ll be working on it all this week. ALOT* more functionality with this v bulletin should be interesting to see how things turn out.

this looks sick

it’s actually a little easier to read, and nicer on the eyes than the old black and gray… but eehh it just seems so bland… Have fun Nick!

its about as bland as it could be…

Nice upgrade, but agree with dyingwish’s comments and looking forward to Starboy’s tweaks…

Looks nice but I can’t find my user CP - where my subscribed threads are. If I click Home, I get Access denied. Is there a User CP like before?

I kinda like the Black/Gray, though.

yeah I am old and hate change bring some similar formatting back! BLACK and GREY FTW

Black and Grey is def better… I have to wear sun glasses to look at this now… too bright!

Looks good. Sometimes change is nice, keeps things fresh.

Click on Quick Links then Subscribed threads

Its alive. welcome back.

pittspeed uploader is no more? :frowning:

Correct unless someone can really persuade me otherwise. The software that runs the uploader puts an extra load on the server and opens it up to potential exploits. Instead users will have there own unique gallery to upload 100 pictures.

Uploader was sweet. NO hotlinking was good. shit happens.

Next week will nit pick. glad back up :beer:

retain post count will give the noobies something to fight with . :rolleyes:

gave it a quick once over last night will be getting into the code tonight.

ORLY?