Welcome to vB4!

Those who already use forums with this version of vBulletin will be right at home. Those who have only used vB3 will have a few changes and new features to contend with. But it’s definitely not a steep learning curve.

Why vB4? Because vB3 is really outdated & unsupported. And vB5 is a pile of shit.

Are we in that larger forum network mentioned earlier? Nope, not yet. There are still some things that need to be done before we make that move.

Why isn’t Tapatalk working? We’re on it. That software needs to be updated.

What’s with these ads? We use different ad software which allows vendors to easily access and update their banners, check stats, etc. They’re placed strategically but non-intrusively around the forum. (We hate forums that are plastered with ads as much as anyone.) Some of these vendors you might recognize and some already serve downstate NY & the capital region.

Why isn’t ________ working? Where did ________ go? Fill in the blanks and we’ll look into it or show you where vB4 moved this feature.

Search is a bag of dicks. This is being fixed right now.

Take a look around and let us know what you think. :tbu

Tapatalk works, search has 50K out of 1mm records updated. I expect that it will be good by tomorrow morning sometime.

What a dump.

Bout dang time this place was updated.

Another change that you will notice is that the “whats new” tab will show all threads from the past 24hrs. it will mark read threads in non bold. If you like the old method where read threads go away, after clicking whats new click “new posts” just below it and that will be your old method.

Neggin Ilya.

For some reason every time I click on something on this site my antivirus program throws an annoying popup saying it blocked a harmful file. It doesn’t happen on any other sites and never happened here until the upgrade.

[TABLE=“class: lineone”]

[TH]URL:[/TH]
http://1motiv.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php?zoneid

[/TABLE]
[TABLE=“class: lineone”]

[TH]Infection:[/TH]
JS:Redirector-BJB [Trj]

[/TABLE]

I don’t like change

Did Obama put you up to this?

Tapatalk is consuming my life

This should be fixed at this point. Let me know if it still pops up.

Search is working fine now.

Ill check later when I get home from work

When I click the logo in the top left.

DrunkieTheBear, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Site fuckin sucks now.

It’s trying to take you to the ‘Home’ page which won’t be active for a while yet. I think we can just redirect it to the ‘Forum’ page.

no more antivirus issues now

yeah guys, fuck this place…

Negged bing

be careful yo… my feelings, you’re gonna hurt’em

I get the same message. Board looks weird now too.

Even more ad’s then before