Welcome To All...

Welcome everyone to the brand spanking new NYSpeed.com, SON240sx.org, Toronto Nisssan.ca, NECC.com and more….

This project has been a long time coming and I’m sure it will be a few weeks before we really work out all the minor bugs but please have a look around at some of the new features and functionalities that VB 4.0 provides.

This main page is common across forums and will be home to the latest announcements, videos, photos, events, news, vendors, and other relevant information coming out of the network in its entirety.

Another key feature of VB 4.0 is the blogging application that will allow users to maintain a blog inside the forum network. At present we have restricted blogging rights to vendors and a select few individuals to develop blog content while we sort out the broader scope of the application.

Inside the forum network each property maintains its independent identity; however, there are also common areas such as a Network Off-Topic forum, Network Announcements forum and a brand new Network Wheels & Tires Classifieds forum among others.

The intent is two fold. First and foremost the individual identities of each community are to be maintained and supported with the utmost of concern. However, secondly and no less importantly, all users now have selective access to a broader, international conversation and marketplace.

Your concerns and critique are important, but only if expressed respectfully.

The boldness and pace of this evolution is somewhat unprecedented but absolutely necessary in order not just to meet, but also to facilitate the needs, the challenges, and the opportunities that are available to us all as digital-automotive-social-networking-enthusiasts.

Please enjoy, behave, be social and be sociable.

More to come…

Bing

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Hope you all enjoy the changes.

yay!

yay!

I really like the look of it. :tup:

Well, it definitely looks better…

This is pretty fancy stuff

Def an upgrade. Bit confusing at first with certain features, but im sure ill get used to it in no time. :tup:

We made a lot of aesthetic decisions in the past 36 hours, and I am really glad we did. Lots of tweaking later and I am really happy with how this looks!

it honestly looks really good.

:tup:

Looks cool, it’s kinda confusing, but i’m sure i’ll get used to it.

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
since no one called it yet

First!

Surprised at all the changes, was really just expecting some new colors. Looks promising, nice work so far.

dig

itrader stuff is gone???

this will def take some getting used to. looks good though. :tup:

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
looks cool, but a bit confusing…im sure itll be a while till i get used to it

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Well this is new. Looking forward to it. Cheers

The software is loaded, but it needs to be rebuilt and sync’d since it now covers all four boards. It will be approximately one week for itrader to be live.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

If it took us 4.5 days to change colors we should be shot!