This is VBULLETIN

whoa… where the hell’d you find that thing??

Who wants to know?

Someone is having a little too much fun.

And WTF do these bubbles next to everyone’s names mean. Why is mine red? SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS DAMN FORUM MAKE SENSE!

what bubbles???

Look right next to your name, to the right. Yours is green, mine is red, Benny’s is purple… What do the colors mean!?

Red means invisible (you’re options are set to invisible - only you see the red…other see the blue/gray or “purple” as you put it). Click on User CP > Edit Options on the left > Uncheck “Use Invisible Mode”

Green means online.

Blue/gray means offline.

If anyone has questions about this new setup and can’t get a hold of Singh or the others, feel free to ask me. I help moderate a webpage that runs this. I wouldn’t mind being a moderator here hint hint as I am much more local to this forum than the other one. lol.

Maybe I want to stay invisible. :ninja

WTF, ninja works, but others don’t? I want all our smileys back. :frowning:

quit bitching you whore

NEVAR! You know me better than that. Come on now.

;D

I callz it how i seez it

You WISH she was a whore…

But yeah…anyway…I’m off to lunch.

Yea not so much. I’ve known her long enough to be able to joke with her

Haha. I was kidding. I don’t know anyone on here so I’m not one to talk. Just havin a good friday at the office. I love it when everyone takes extended weekends…less ID10T errors for me to deal with.

wtf I can’t post smilies, or have an avatar, or change the font etc. :frowning:

sucks for you i guess you’re not JDM enough

seriously, how’d you get your avatar to work?

I dunno I just went to the CP like you would on any other forum. I uploaded it from my comp, I dunno if you tried to do it from a URL or something

tried both, shit don’t work

vbulletin ftl.