OMGWTFSHIFTTHREAD

cry babies

I don’t think too many can be classified as “people”.

:hug

shouldn’t you be playing COD or something?

He was prolly waiting for a match to load while he posted that.

Or his hot pockets to finish cooking

This is just following the latest trend of trying to pussify the Internet to match the already pussified whatsleftofAmerica.

100% agree with pussification of America

go look at my pics in the exg-f thread . that will make people smile

oh and yesssss , this country is turning into pussies

We need more strong members in NO MA’AM! :stuck_out_tongue:

What? Where?

This panty-bunching topic has been over milked on this forum. Move along.

We gotta encourage the lurkers to post.

i’m sure he just prolly gave the controller to adam for a match so he could post:rofl

shift turning into a joke :lol !

yea not really

+1 pussification, all pussies want is more censorship so they dont hurt their brain when they see hardcore SHIT. I SAY FUCK THAT FUCKING SHIT

I’m not a fan of basic generalizing recently going on with calling Shift a “joke” :facepalm

Please do elaborate.

Either you’re implying that it was SRS BZNS before with SRS discussions and now it’s not

Or vise versa.

Because as far as I can tell it was never SRS despite my efforts and nothing recently has changed.

Simple critique with no basis doesn’t help us improve on the site, because then you’re just a hater.

And well, hater’s gonna 'hate.

ya idk how its a joke now, if anything its more serious than before , i think thats wat all the threads were abuot in the recent months (too much moderation on dumb shitttt)

but w/e !

I mainly come onto this site to fuck around. Its like hanging out with a bunch of friends without the whole hanging out part.

:lol its like sitting on a pc to me