On-Line Ammo? BULK. where to buy?

speaking of all this ammo… where do you guys usually shoot at? im usually up at the state gamelands range in wexford on sundays

i own a springfield xd 45 compact, romanian ak47 clone, and my pride and joy… my bushmaster M4A3 with VLTOR CASV-EL free floating handguards/rail system, tangodown vertical forward grip, and ARMS 40L flip up rear sight

http://sniperkil.home.comcast.net/IMG_0069.jpg

I’ve shot up at the gamelands before but I don’t like the 3 rd. mag rule. I also goto an indoor range in Youngwood, bout a mile or so from HybriDynamics. If there are any other indoor places closer I’d love to knwo cus it’s about an hour drive for me.

There’s lots of private ranges in the area. Beats the hell out of Wexford.

+1 on that. I’ve never been to the gamelands, but I have heard the rules are nuts. I’m a member of a private sportsman club in Collier Twp. Its a nice place to shoot at. Used to go to Bullseye and Greater Pitt Gun Club before they were both shut down. Greater Pitt was the BEST place to go shooting around. The rules were pretty much just don’t shoot anybody.

A friend of mine was a member at Collier. Gotta love the perks there…

yeah, its relatively cheap ($60/year), very cheap bar for after shooting beverages, and its pretty nice.

I have shot thousands of rounds at A&S, in Youngwood. Hell for a while I even had a membership. It was WAy cheaper than paying by the hour…

My dad went to high school with the owner of Greater Pitt. (Tex)… Shame they shut it down, I liked shooting out there a lot. Nice clay pigeon fields and long distance range.

I popped my .40’s cherry at A&S… if it wasn’t such a haul I’d def. get a membership, nice place and I like all the targets they have. I didn’t have the tool to sight the gun in yet so the hostage got killed almost immediately.

he screwed it up for himself (or at least an employee, but I think it was just him)

Ya the game lands have the 3 round rifle, 6 round pistol, yea the rules suck, but its free, and you can walk in or out anytime you like,

Rules are there to protect against idiots blowing off a 45 round mag into a target support just for the fun of watching it crumble…

I go on sundays when i go, firing a sig 9, and the S&W M&P 40, i dont care about the rules being strick, its a ton of fun.

I would love to go to wexford anytime during the week… if someone is going this week after work, let me know… i have ammo but no targets on hand…

Shit I’ll go… I haven’t shot my gun since January… I think I have some targets but if not I work 5 minutes from Gander Mtn.