WTB: Ammunition

I am looking to buy any 9 , .40, or 5.56/.223 anyone has to sell. PM me if you have any with quantity,price, and brand.

Good luck!

I’d sell some 5.56, but not for any less than $1/round unfortunately.

I am more trying for the 9 than anything

I THINK i still have a fuckton of 9MM hollowpoint. It’s probably 10 years old though :rofl

should have called me… just got back from VA.

Shooting academy we went to had tons of ammo. Gander Mt had everything your looking for. Cabella in PA (4.5 hrs away) has everything your looking for too, limited quantity but it was on the shelf.

side note, i am seriously considering getting the fuck out of NYS after shooting a full auto m16 556 and having the ability to walk into any gun store and find what you wanted, then walk out with it. Hell if I came with an extra 10K I could have tried to come home with a Barrett 50cal and ammo to shot out of it. lool

Im headed to SC tomorrow. Hoping to find some .223, 30-30, .308, and .22lr.

its nothing like the ghost town we have up here man.

How’d that work out?

not good. Walmart was almost bare and i didnt have time to go to any sporting goods stores. Was only there for two days and was so busy i barely had time to breath.

ill be in sc for a week so ill look around maybe stop in other states along the way

Will you be taking orders?

PM me if any of you guys are looking for some .223. I may just sell mine off, seeing as how i have 2 incomplete builds right now.

walmart in amsterdam actually had 223 instock a friend of mine got some… went the next day all gone!

Its like PJB looking for treasure hunt HotWheels.

maybe just depends how much i can find or not find haha

I need 9 mm don’t matter type lol

pm me your number and ill text you when im down there for price and amount

why are ya looking on a form for amo just go to the gun shop and by some

My god

You NEVER go full retard.

+rep