WTB: Ammunition

But he went full retard Cossey !

He went way beyond full retard.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HEqc-Kee4”]Ron White ( Let It Go ) - YouTube[/ame]

i bought 200 rounds of PMC .223 for 40 cents a round two days ago. Was pretty happy for that deal.

any updates on anyone selling ammo…in addition to the list up top I am looking for 30-30 , 30-40 KRAG, and 22

I was just saying lol be quicker and easier

most of the common calibers your looking for are available F/S on NYfirearms.com not cheap but there is some on there.

Still looking for the same. Stuff? I have been seeing ammo a lot more in my area lately… Yesterday one store had 50+ boxes of 223 38 40 and lots of rifle ammo.

what store was that?

No it wouldn’t being that gun shops currently don’t have 90% of e common calipers people are looking for in stock due to e ammo shortages. You know 45 acp 40sw 9mm10mm 223/556 22lr 22mg 3030 etcetera, and when they do have a random box or two their prices are jacked due to the demand

If you own a 7mm rem mag , 25-06, or 243 you can find ammo everywhere…

I don’t live in Albany any more its about 90 miles away I can get some! It sells fast but they get regular shipments the only priced they changed are CCI I got my buddy a bunch of 9mm two weeks ago. If your interested pm me and next time I’m in the store il pick it up.

i have some .223 and 7.62x51(.308 NATO for a HK90 or AR-10)