For those of you into firearms...

I was going to try and get a group of us locals together to go shooting some time, maybe some of you guys want to go.

Also, I just updated nyfirearms.com to use vB so I know a couple of you guys are on there from here. Just wanted to make sure you got the email etc.

get me 7.62 x 39mm at last years price and Im in.

haha good luck! prices are starting to come back down across the board though.

I’m going to be in Sherman today at a friends but post a date and time, I’d like to go if I can.

I’m going to be out of .45 and 5.56 after today so I’ll have to do some shopping soon to replenish the 2 cases I went through this year.

I’ve only put maybe 50 rounds through my M&P.40 so I’d like to get some more through that also. I have a M&P AR-15 I’d like to put some more rounds through also.

what are .223 up to?

I gotta call over to Beikerch’s see if they have any and what the price is. There was a guy on nyfirearms that just sold like 1100 rounds for like $500ish i think.

I think this is going to happen more and more as well.Between people just having soooooo much ammo they feellike they have enough( I know you can never have enough) to people actually going back to making their own due to high prices.Hopefully by next summer would like to start stockpiling.

I’d be in to do some shooting.

I was looking at the M&P AR… I have an M&P .357SIG and love it.

I need more guns

Nice I bought mine used with a rail system and flip up BUIS. I haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet. I need to get some parts for my lowers too. I have two preban stripped lowers, and a new SunDevil stripped lower.

signed up on the site :tup:

i am up for some shooting. let me know. i need to dust off the Glock.

I’m afraid to be in the same room as guns and some of the members of nyspeed…

that had occurred to me. i think i’ll sit this meet out.

BGC has 1000 rounds of PMC for $389.99 plus tax. Best price I can find around WNY.

I’d probably be in to go for a shooting day. It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve been out. The AR and SKS need a little loving.

Someone put up a time and place and I’ll try to be there.

cool might take a couple weeks to figure out a good place to do it…

also i have my FFL if any of you guys need anything. I’m doing a group buy on AR-15 stripped lowers this week.

I may be up for it depending on time and date.