For those of you into firearms...

interested in info on this!

it’s .22 per round. it’s already at least years prices
.223 is only a couple of pennies more

wasr’s are selling for under 400 (I just bought one for 347 shipped)

psl’s are the lowest they have ever been (under 600)

surplus is the only thing that hasn’t fallen, and thats because there isn’t an unlimited supply… however different/newer surplus is now cheap.

it started with cheap 7.62x54R, then 7.62x39, and now its 5.45x39.

if you want to shoot stupid cheap, you have to buy a gun that shoots the available surplus.

You might want to limit the number of people and who you invite to this event. There was a dummy on your board that argued with me and said 7.62 nato and .308 win were the same, and interchangeable… When I pointed out the differences he continued to argue, but then switched sides. So he was arguing the same side as I was, but with me. :bloated:

For those of you not in the know, do not run commercial .308 win in a mil surp rifle chambered for 7.62 nato… especially a semi-auto rifle.

:wstupid:

where’d you get the WASR? I was looking for one, and Herb Phillipsons had them, but they were like $499.

you have an FFL, so you should have no problem setting up an account at Century.

They have the single stacks for 339.

All wasr’s come into the country as single stacks, and are then opened up to double stacks by century, and 922r compliance parts are added. Their single stacks already have the compliance parts, and the muzzle cap only has a tiny spot weld.

Copes has 30rd Chinese mag “kits” on sale right now too. (they are really nice mags)

here it is after cleaning up the wood, and removing the weld

and here it is with the mag well opened up, and the thumb hole (drag) stock to remove the pistol grip. (keeps it NY legal with the threaded barrel)

and the mag well opened up with my siqq custom plates epoxied in.

because wasr’s don’t have dimples, they tend to suffer from mag wobble. Opening the well your sell keeps it tight, and these will support the mag sides like the dimples would.
one hour of work, and my mags go in and come as smooth and positively as my AR.

that’s pretty cool man, you should post some of that up over on nyf. I’m gonna see if I can get set up with century arms.

Here is the group buy thread on the site:

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/vendors/5480-spikes-tactical-lower-receivers-group-buy.html

^
That’s a great deal
:tup:

See if you can’t get Josh as your rep. He has never done me wrong.

wow, nice deal! :tup:

do you have any takers yet to get you near 10 people?

I just posted it up lol but I’m sure I’ll get one for myself and I know a few people who have said they were interested.

great deal on the lower.

And I would be down to go shooting some time. where at tough?