One silly honda

I dont get this trend, in fact I thought it was dead a year or 2 ago. Raise it back up a half inch to an inch and get the camber to a point where it doesn’t look like the car has down syndrome. Its clean but the stance is just stupid.

it’s not a trend, america is just slow. trends don’t last this long.

and car looks good.

awful… just awful

too wild for me but undeniably clean

I usually don’t like camber on vws. a lot of those guys camber for the sake of camber. There’s no point if youre not doing it to fit huge lips.

Haha that’s what I’m saying. It’s just a 92 honda after all lol

It drives awesome:)

The trend hasnt even started to die down in the US. but ive been doin this stuff since my first car and loved it as a kid when I would see euro style cars in belgium all the time when I would visit my family. thats why my first car was a “stanced” e36. it’s always been my style although obviously I take influence from a lot of different places now. i sound like a hipster right now.:lol

thanks man. america is slow that’s for sure

thanks dude. it looks killer in person. the camber flows nice but I guess its something ive gotten more accustomed to

My god

interesting car, i think it would look better with smaller wheels ( less wide ) and no camber … i like the more flush look on cars and for some reason i dont think these wheels per say fit the car, would love to see some old school jap wheels on it, these belong on a 190 or e30 to me but just my .02 cents

i agree it needs more jap wheels. id love to see equip 01s on it. I was pushing him to get some but the rs were easier to come by and cheaper to rebarrel

I do like the rs on there tho and for the record im almost positive they were made in japan:D

i feel special getting exclusive fitment pics before seeing these haha i love the wheels

I think it’d look better if it had more white on the car. The door trim, roof, visor things on the door windows, and the tint take away too much from the car I think.
I hate most stance’d cars, and this really isn’t any different otherwise.

thanks for the input. I think I agree. white roof and mirrors, different lip, and no sticker would clean it up. i hate painted moldings on most cars that didnt have them painted from the factory though looks tacky

id rock it

I wouldn’t drive that pile of SHIT if you paid me. Fucking terrible

Sorry, but that belongs south of the border. That’s just awful, wow. Junk

:rofl:rofl:rofl settle down

thanks man:)

I like it a lot!

U MAD?

oh he mad

thanks breh! big fan of your car as well

*fixed

I want to say the wheels need to be bigger and or just pull the fenders. I think if the fenders showed that they were pulled a bit the camber and width of those wheels would look more like they belonged there…

also paint the side skirts and door handles. Keep the moldings black. I was getting pissy about that trunk till I saw you fixed it lol. I had one of these in dark blue this car with a touch less camber is what I wanted it to look like but that was back in 1999 so the funds and the parts just weren’t there yet.