only 24 hours until 1st rally cross

so, who is coming? watch or race.

Race! Just got two snow tires mounted up today!

i really want to come, but my friends girl is having this party and blah blah and i got to work i really hope i can make it out for this tomarrow.

Im coming, On snow tires or Advan AO32’s pending on track conditions…

i’m racing motocross at steel city tommorow.

Wanna race but no car to do it with yet still looking…

Where???

what rock have you been hiding under???

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32392

Neoenracer’s third gen…

Naw i got to wokr tomarrow or i would have come to watch unless there still racing at like 2:30 then i’ll make a trip up there.

just left the track. i’ say 95% of the surface is hard packed dirt now. the 5% is soft and may rut a little. will design the course around the conditions.

so come on out. racing starts at 7pm. gates and pits open at 5 pm. run until we are done.

sweeett, thinkin about coming but i dunno its gonna be cooolllddddd tho

anybody know if u can see the track from your vehicle ? ? i would like to go but its way to cold to sit there for the whole thing outside

u can see the track from inside a car.

i just swung hoem to update. track is set, all on fast hard pack dirt. may have to water it down to keep dust down. fast track today.

Walking out the door now see you all in a bit. Can I bring beer???

Anyone up for hitting the filly afterwards???:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

First time ever seeing this, wow that car flipping completely over made the $20.00 completely worth while…

Was (s)he OK?

driver was ok, car had cosmetic damage. Car flipped/rolled and somehow came back on it’s wheels. tried to keep going but suspension damage prevented him from doing so.

results in a new post.

thats good to hear hes aight…that was great tho how it ended up on its wheels and he kept going