only a ford fag could be this dumb

http://albany.craigslist.org/bar/1967467441.html

W T F

Either that guy is stuck in the 90’s or he is uneducated and doesn’t have a lot of money.

Wasnt that car at the gas station in LG at some point? I remember seeing a turbo fox for sale there.

Really I dont see what youre saying is so dumb other than some bad spelling but its not like you won the school spelling bee either.

what is so funny? haha. looks like a normal ad to me, price doesn’t seem TOO far off either.

i also am confused.

#1. Gibson to my knowledge has not made an exhaust system for a foxbody, they do mostly truck shit.
#2. You cant get a rock crusher shifter for that car.
#3. The “rock crusher” shifter certainly isnt mated up to a T7 Trans, seeing how ford never made one… lol
#4. Z3 fenders suck my balls.
#5. Car is not at all fast with an intake and a cobbed ass exhaust.
#6. Willing to bet the whole car needs to be restored.

Paul, this def isnt the white blow-thru turbo car that was at LG. That car was actually failry nice, other than the gaggle of tip ties.

well, at least it has a pozzi rear end.

edit on a side note, google image “pozzi”

Oh yah… thats what I was gonna say

the turbo car in l/g was nice for a home built car on a budget , hell sat night in front of stewarts he lit em off 1-4th and held it . the car i posted is full of fail mostly cause of what adam had ritten down . esp seein as a ROCK CRUSHER is a gm m21 4 speed trans . and a turbo trans is a chevy denomination lolol

m-22 was called the rock crusher, even though m-21 and m-22 were both close ratio

that car is really really power-full-of-fail imo

i always get the fuckers confused lolol . basically the same trans just diff cut in the gears . thats how the rock crusher got the name was from the wining it sounded like