Opinions needed: V. facelifting the focus

Not trying to be your Dad, but I am assume you found another job?

the svt look is clean but yours stands out a lot more. one big reason i like the look of your car is because it stands out without being gaudy or ricey. keep what you have.

pics ?

yeah, ONYX hooked me up with the valet. i had another job all along but its really slow in the winter and i dontget any work until it warms up.

the cobra bumper:

SVT for the win, I wish I still had my 01.

Yeah TK Valet pal, anyway SVT all the way, Euro is nice but apperently to hard to get a hold of, so SVT is is my fav.

how bout i just sell you the whole svt

the real RS are too hard to get over here and almost $800 a bumper for new. F2focus makes the replica kit i posted a link to above…i was debating it, but its becoming too popular in the focus community and i like being different.
http://www.f2focus.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=188&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.f2focus.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=192&g2_serialNumber=2

svt or the cobra one, they are clean :tup:

wings west

i have never seen that cobra one, thats pimp

lol, id be more than willing to make the cobra bumper if anyone works at a bodyshop and can get me a spare focus bumper and a spare cobra bumper. then i could get a cobra R lip…HOTTNESS

Understandable. Just man up and get a real RS :wave:

cobra bumper: post on the mustang forums and get a damaged one for cheap

focus bumper: call the local yards and price check them, after they give you a price, tell them you want one thats damaged on the bottom, and ask THAT price

I bet if you actually painted your bumper and got the rattle can paint off there it would look wayyy better. I think you should just stick with what you have.

i told him to do that too.

yeah, im thinking about putting a good runthrough on what i have and possibly lay real paint on it. i already know its $250 for the paint materials needed to do the two bumpers and sideskirts. i guess we shall see. id hate to spend that money on paint and then want to switch bumpers…the biggest reason the color rattle canned on there dont match is when i wetsanded and buffed i was a noob and used 400grit
LMFAO

SVT.

just paint the body kit then in the next few months to a year do the euro specs.

what you have now just isnt my style personally, i really like the euro bumpers and the rs bumper (i know you said its not really an option because everyone with a focus is doing it)

i had the same problem, i didnt want to get fn’s for my 240, but at the same time, if i see 2 240s in the wny area with the same wheels as me id be suprised. it doesnt bother me as much if everyone that has the same shit as me because they are so far away.