Orange Viper... Oh. My. God.

I dunno. I dont like it.

Looks good

i dont think that orange would look good on anything but a mopar.

i always wanted to paint my maro’ a similar orange… throw some black stripes on it… so hot. maybe just a slightly darker tint of orange though…

omfg hottness… The lambo orange looks amazing on there!

brings out the exotic look. thats real fly

Hotness

Mike, I am your father…

Come to the Dark Side.

Nope, this car is somewhere else in the country. (in fact, its not even real, its actually a photoshop… car is actually Yellow)

The orange one around HERE should look just like it, but different wheels.

^^^ Is this a smart ass comment or for real? I dont know you well enough to know the difference.

wow i like that a lot :smiley:

It is for real. That car in the photos on page 1 is actually yellow. If was photoshopped by Austin, the Viper Club’s resident PhotoShop Genius.

However, there IS indeed a few orange Vipers of that color. 2 that I know of, and I am building a 3rd right now. When it is done, it should look just like that car, but with chrome HRE wheels and a Hennessey front bumper instead.

Color is nice, but I’m not a fan of the car.

needs black wheels

The one on page 1, or the one I am building…?

I personally dislike all-black wheels, but I am in LOVE with black/dark center w/chrome outers (like the one on page 1). If you are talking about the orange one I am putting together though… hell yes, it certainly does. though it may look really good w/all chrome as well, have to wait and see.

That Viper you are doing will look awesome, cant wait to see it finished. :tup:

that’s hottttt

any mods?

That is pretty damn sexy. :slight_smile:

coughcough*

This car used to be red

coughcough*

has snails, you have probably already seen it

coughcough*

Other things have been added as well, but its mainly in the looks, brakes, and fix what RSI fucked up department.

However, there IS indeed a few orange Vipers of that color. 2 that I know of, and I am building a 3rd right now. When it is done, it should look just like that car, but with chrome HRE wheels and a Hennessey front bumper instead.

Well, thats cool then. :slight_smile: