Out with the old, In with the new **NEW Pic on Page 5**

NIce fine! Looks cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeean :tup:

thanks!
The pics don’t even do it justice, thats the best part.

sunday night butch, sunday night :rx3:

wow very nice and clean!

i say man-o-war and some twin snails and EFI. :slight_smile:

Brian

Thanks.

Definitely will NOT be FI. As said before, this year, its going to be very mild…just basically a 10:1 motor with a couple bolt ons. going to get it running/driving and rock it out for this season. I dont care what it runs or whatever. Next year, i’m thinking a 351 based motor with a single turbo. we’ll see though, thats not till next year though. Either way, im taking my time, doing alot of planning and research, and im going to do things RIGHT as i always do…it will be a street car over anything else.

How much did you pick it up for? Dont see to many in red, I really like it.

$5k Thanks…I’m definitely siked about it!

you know what i mean by man-o-war?

Brian

Wow, Absolutely gorgeous fox.

Nice car, looks very clean. Nice to see 4 eyed stangs being taken care of.

Never cared for the 4 eyed look.

Nice fox… I always wanted one. When i get some money to play with i want to pick up a nice 87-93 notch :smiley:

looks nice man! very very clean looking! :tup:

thanks…i think you may have some competition when it comes to a “clean” fox…no pictures i took do this car ANY justice. :slight_smile:

yes i do…and not anytime in the near future lol.

i heart 4 eyeds :slight_smile:

WOW that car is clean, very nice!

ha awsome score man i like it alot and i really like the white face dash panel and the ram air style hood, i too prefer the 4 eyed look ha. take a look at my sig i know it doesnt show much but im rockin a 85 also good luck hope to see ya around.:tup:

very clean fox i love it…i want a fox along side my 01 as well:headbang:

i didnt mean tomorrow, possible a later build. :slight_smile:

Brian

I’ve always liked the early 80’s fox’s. :tup: