Overpriced, beat to shit 240's for sale

i want tit !!!

^ I saw your buddy when I was in Amsterdam yesterday. Yellow Honda, kitted out with 10" yellow tinted fog lights in the bumper. :rofl

Buy it with all of your earnings from selling a made up strain of marijuana!!! :number1:number1:number1

alright this anthony i own the car i didnt have my friend post mad shit up cause i just wanted to seeif it will sell if u have questions call me il reason with the price just lookin to see wat i can get

ant and cody; you both fail at posting, yes there is rust, but it is not so bad that its not worth buying, just a small bit on the driver floor board, and a tiny spot on the rocker seam (where most of them start to rust right under the door handle) its not a LSD its welded, anthony did it himself, and he also did mine, there has been no problems with breaking axles or anything, everything works on the car, needs minor tlc. SOHC motor with no ticks, nocks or anything, custom made 3’’ straight exhaust (made by anthony) that sounds amasing, front and rear sway bars, 2’’ drop springs (not sure of brand) the ‘drift dent’ as we call it is just cosmetic, it didnt bend anything behind it (hit in perfect spot) with the replacement 1/4 pannel it will look brandy new. IMO its a decent price and i would hate to see it go to someone that wont take care of it, deffinatly has character.

no, YOU fail at posting because that is the biggest CLUSTERFUCK of consonants and vowels this forum has seen since the last time 08 silveradoman posted

has anyone ever used punctuation or paragraphs before in their lives???

i see a couple commas in there :wink:

then what does a messenger do, besides speaking for people

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5808/welddiffl.jpg

^^ LOL!

:rofl

this hurts even my head .that is sayin a lot

yeah, that, hur,ts john’s , head,

fuck,u,

haha I’m just messin with ya buddy ,:hug

lolol ,i know,

What the hell did he paint it with, liquid cotton candy?

nope pretty sure he used paint:banghead

pretty sure that was a joke CODYYYYYYY

you and your boiiiii dukemasterflex are the ones using chalkboard paint and shittt

hahaha no shit it was a joke

hha WOAH dont affiliate me with anything that has to do with that failure of a jetta